asr ... my first indian television crush *blush* - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
same here i used to go gaga over damen of vampire dairies i used to come to india forums only to read written updates  but now im reading any article that has our cast names started falling in love with ispknd but already in love with arnav...

now im not even going out in the evening thinking that i will be late n miss the show so im asking my mom to plan every thing in the morningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
welcome to the forum !!!
and welcome to asr drooler club!!
u are not the only one!!!
we love him tooo!!
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Heya dear welcome to the forum!!!
Or should I say join the Barun/Arnav Sankadevi's club!!!πŸ˜†

I would say superb summation of all the interesting points about HIS HOTNESS BARUN/ARNAV!😳⭐️

May u have a wonderful time here!!πŸ˜ƒ

Riya

thanks so much riya :) that club name is really quite catchy you know πŸ˜† oh i could have gone on and on about his hotness, but thought that as it's my first post maybe i should just keep it brief πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

welcome  drums:)

oh wow πŸ˜†

let me take a bow then πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ayesha_78

welcome to the forum
Do u want to know something.
When i saw Arnav in a serial called Shraadha he didnt attract me at all. 
But since i saw him in this serial ippknd. I have fallen for him..

i have never seen Shraddha, but i definitely think that barun plays asr very well ⭐️
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

Welcome to forum..
Aww...this sweet..I have a major crush on ASR.But i love the actor who plays this character much more.He is flawless ⭐️.Thanks to him for giving us ASR.Barun as ASR is the BEST thing to watch on tv 

i totally agree, barun plays asr very well considering that he is the complete opposite of his character
Originally posted by sunaina02

Barun Sobti should be called Brilliantly sexy

yep he is, but that sexiness increases ten folds when he gets into that asr mode 😍

all i'm going to say is hubba hubba πŸ˜†
Originally posted by neenamallireddy

same here i used to go gaga over damen of vampire dairies i used to come to india forums only to read written updates  but now im reading any article that has our cast names started falling in love with ispknd but already in love with arnav...

now im not even going out in the evening thinking that i will be late n miss the show so im asking my mom to plan every thing in the morningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† i prefer to watch the show on my laptop, as it means that i can watch the love scenes repeatedly in peace πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anodaksgfan

welcome to the forum !!!
and welcome to asr drooler club!!
u are not the only one!!!
we love him tooo!!

πŸ˜† thank you for the awesome welcome :)
We are all in the same boat... hooked since the first epi itself... Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada is one delectable piece of sugar!!