Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya dear welcome to the forum!!!
Or should I say join the Barun/Arnav Sankadevi's club!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I would say superb summation of all the interesting points about HIS HOTNESS BARUN/ARNAV!😳⭐️

May u have a wonderful time here!!πŸ˜ƒ

Riya
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

oh no problem dear! btw, what's ur name? and please call me Sanju!

Just call me oh.petite.one πŸ˜† Edited by oh.petite.one - 12 years ago
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadheKrish1

Welcome to the forum oh.petite.one (cool name). You don't have to worry about sharing your obsession with your family now that you have found us!

I'm sharing this on the Forum (don't mean to offend anyone) but its been a while since I fell for an Indian guy. My past experienes have kept me away from them. Everytime my sisters talk about an Indian guy I am running in the opposite direction. My family know's I will not bring home an Indian guy. So I understand the secrecy from family0I've a reputation to uphold too lol

So, this ASR obsession has taken me by surprise, maybe bc he is not the typical Indian guy they have been showing on Indian TV. He has a mind of his own. He respects, protects, and loves his family but will still do what he feels is right for him. He does not seem like the guy who will be controlling as in -do this, do that, wear this wear that (remember the apology to La and his reason for the anger was KKG-not what she was wearing). He seems cool-now if only I were to find a Indian guy like that -that would make some members of my family very happy indeed  :)

Awesome acting my the actor Mr.Sobti especially since he mentioned that he cannot relate to ASR. I agree, better than some Bollywood actors-I have mentioned that in some of my other posts that I'm impressed-very impressed by Barun, Sanaya, and most of the IPK cast-great job. Hope they can continue with a good storyline.

i think the reason i like him the most is because he's not like the other star plus male leads, he's a anti hero and very flawed... and i'm attracted to fictional bad boys πŸ˜†
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_94

awwh really nice welcome :)

thanks priya :)
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marybarton

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2494753

Here you are! I am also an admirer of HR, especially his Akbar.

i love his akbar and aryan πŸ˜πŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
welcome to the forum
Do u want to know something.
When i saw Arnav in a serial called Shraadha he didnt attract me at all. 
But since i saw him in this serial ippknd. I have fallen for him..

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

hey guys... i am so overjoyed that  i have joined this forum... i mean after watching Barun in the 1st episode i was like can any other TV actor beat him ?? I was dying to discuss abt him.. but none of my friends nor my sis is into this... finally i can discuss barun here...  πŸ˜ƒ

the ladies in my family were into him but i felt uncomfortable and weird talking to them about it πŸ˜† i'd rather discuss my obsession here πŸ˜†
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

hey dear!

Welcome to the forum!

I never ever went so crazy abt a telivision actor, this is my first and so sure last passions! BARUN/ARNAV,

Great sum up of how u fell for the hottie!

U will hav a rocking time here@ mark my word!

this is a wonderful place here, n u 'll me a hall lot of crazy females going mad over the hottie@

married, committed, single all!

Btw I am married too!

Zoha!

thanks Zoha :)

oh and i'm single, but i still consider asr a guilty pleasure β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: proshomi

Hey,even I am crazzzy bout this guy.U know his english accent his husky voice his intense eyes,in short evreything bout this screams perfection and attractivnesss...Day by day I am getting obssesed bout😳

his english accent and dialogues are brilliant, i have never heard a bollywood or indian tv actor speak english as well as him ⭐️

sunaina02 thumbnail
Barun Sobti should be called Brilliantly sexy