Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gangurhar

Welcome to the ASR obsessed hospital:))) Gods...when I saw him come out of that helicopter I threw away all my pictures of any other actor, got onto google, and here I am, an ASR obsessed-freak...

the only other bollywood actor i've ever had a crush on was hirthik roshan... i still fancy him quite a bit actually 😆

but barun is the first indian tv hero that i really like... well to be honest it's the character of asr that i like, although barun is cute too and he really does bring asr to life 😆

and i'm glad that i'm not the casualty here ;)

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
omgomgomgomgomg! now u got me going yaar!!!! Welcome to the forum! Hope we can be great friends!!!! 🤗 I'm Sanjana btw!!! :D
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

omgomgomgomgomg! now u got me going yaar!!!! Welcome to the forum! Hope we can be great friends!!!! 🤗 I'm Sanjana btw!!! :D

hello sanjana 🤗

and thank you so much for the welcome...
😃
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oh no problem dear! btw, what's ur name? and please call me Sanju!
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum oh.petite.one (cool name). You don't have to worry about sharing your obsession with your family now that you have found us!

I'm sharing this on the Forum (don't mean to offend anyone) but its been a while since I fell for an Indian guy. My past experienes have kept me away from them. Everytime my sisters talk about an Indian guy I am running in the opposite direction. My family know's I will not bring home an Indian guy. So I understand the secrecy from family0I've a reputation to uphold too lol

So, this ASR obsession has taken me by surprise, maybe bc he is not the typical Indian guy they have been showing on Indian TV. He has a mind of his own. He respects, protects, and loves his family but will still do what he feels is right for him. He does not seem like the guy who will be controlling as in -do this, do that, wear this wear that (remember the apology to La and his reason for the anger was KKG-not what she was wearing). He seems cool-now if only I were to find a Indian guy like that -that would make some members of my family very happy indeed  :)

Awesome acting my the actor Mr.Sobti especially since he mentioned that he cannot relate to ASR. I agree, better than some Bollywood actors-I have mentioned that in some of my other posts that I'm impressed-very impressed by Barun, Sanaya, and most of the IPK cast-great job. Hope they can continue with a good storyline.
-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwh really nice welcome :)
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: oh.petite.one

thanks so much for the welcome mary :) barun the actor and asr the character are complete opposites when it comes to personalty, which just goes to show  that barun is a really good actor,
but i'm going to be honest with you, if i ever saw some like asr in real life i would run in the opposite direction because he would intimidate me too much 😆 that is why i prefer to drool over such characters in the books, movies and tv... but this is the first time i've really gotten hooked to a indian soap and seen such a hero portrayed on indian tv...

Lovely petite one, you should check out my post about what the girls would do if they saw a real life ASR. The answers were so different and funny. Please add yours there too :)

please do give me the link to that post, and i'll be sure to post my version there too 😆

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2494753

Here you are! I am also an admirer of HR, especially his Akbar.
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys... i am so overjoyed that  i have joined this forum... i mean after watching Barun in the 1st episode i was like can any other TV actor beat him ?? I was dying to discuss abt him.. but none of my friends nor my sis is into this... finally i can discuss barun here...  ðŸ˜ƒ
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
hey dear!

Welcome to the forum!

I never ever went so crazy abt a telivision actor, this is my first and so sure last passions! BARUN/ARNAV,

Great sum up of how u fell for the hottie!

U will hav a rocking time here@ mark my word!

this is a wonderful place here, n u 'll me a hall lot of crazy females going mad over the hottie@

married, committed, single all!

Btw I am married too!

Zoha!

proshomi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,even I am crazzzy bout this guy.U know his english accent his husky voice his intense eyes,in short evreything bout this screams perfection and attractivnesss...Day by day I am getting obssesed bout😳