Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
luvly post yaar...awesome thinking...yaa lucky color toh hai...par kab inlogonko patha chalaengae...
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: somzz007

Liked your interpretation but there is nothing middle class about Hindi or writing in hindi...its our national language and am sure you are proud of it. Maybe you can change the wording about Hindi being middle class? Just a suggestion not that you have to change it.

No, I think you took it wrong! πŸ€”

For example, this one...

...and reads the letter given by Khushi, which was in hindi, Khushi's language [Khushi influencing his life in her middle class ways - which has happened so far]! ASR barely reads it since he doesn't know how to read Hindi [ASR barely understands Khushi's bhavanao and feeligs wali bate]

Here I meant to say that Khushi uses Hindi (her middle class ways, like dancing on a song on the bed as La and Khushi did in one of the scenes and Arnav himself said to La, "tum bhi Khushi ke sath rehte rehte middleclass banti ja rahi ho"), and ASR uses or prefers English, so he does not understand why Khushi is doing all that (or as I said, he does not know how to read hindi, so he does not understand why Khushi is doing all these things, he merely thinks Khushi is middleclass and have always stayed like that, that's why she does that!)

Another example, here...

Then, Anjali comes and reads the book in Hindi and translates in English [Anjali comes in ARSHI's life, reads Khushi's middleclass Hindi mind and translates it into ASR's English mind - or in other words, Anjali translates Khushi's bhavanao and feelings to ASR in his business language]! ASR understands it in English [He realizes that Khushi was trying to help him]

When I said, "Anjali comes in ARSHI's life, reads Khushi's middleclass Hindi mind, I have also said that in other words - I meant, Khushi's bhavanao and feelings! That is the connection! So, Khushi's hindi mind = bhavanao and feelings!

I have definately NOT called hindi middleclass...πŸ˜‰...It's like DUHHH!!! It is our national language, I watch IPKKND in hindiπŸ˜‰, I speak HINDI MYSELFπŸ˜‰, to phir main Hindi ko middleclass kaise keh sakti hun?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ! Maine Hindi ko nahi, Khushi aur uski harakato ko middlcass kaha hai, and maine nahi, Arnav ne bhi kaha hai!πŸ˜‰ Iss liye maine use middleclass kaha! And wohi to Khushi ka character hai - to be middleclass, happy go lucky type, ekdum pagal, but still mature at times and love ASR!!πŸ˜‰ There is nothing wrong in it as well!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I hope that explains midunderstandings!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks!

Khushi (πŸ˜‰ArshiLoverπŸ˜‰)
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you everyone who liked my interpretation!πŸ˜ƒ