Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

mahek (Page 3)

FaizaParvez Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahekFTW

skys fans ki theory hai
he needs to be this spiteful in order to unmask everyone who is fake in this house

WHO said need? thats ur assumption- We know he is spiteful thats just how he is but more then that what we appreciate is that he is transparent in what he feels he shows it. How he shows it- is not something we all applaud.

sky dil ka ach ahai but thora temper ka issue hai

True that (phew at least one thing u got right about our "theory")

sky is a true loyal frnd

OHH LOOK ANOTHER ONE! LOL

sky is entertaining because he is loud and hits ppl below the belt

NOW WE HIT A WALL! sky is entertaining cause when he does masti which even sanju baba has said so- its time to be entertained!!!!- yes sometimes when people are having fun they get loud! its natural and men are men they always have non-veg jokes Wink below the belt is ur own take on it. for example- Dont tell me u haven't found sky's PM impersonation funny- what was below the belt in that? 

sky is an angel but u have to wait for his gentle side to show 

Check out Sky's AT for a reality check dear- We never say or think that- We know he is a shade of grey and has his flaws but thats what makes him human (like us all) and what makes him REAL! We know he is working on it cause we have seen him never go down that lane with mahek again thought she kept on holding a shitty attitude towards a fight that was long gone. 

to which I say :
he can un mask ppl in a less crude and cheap way 

True- So long as we are on the same page that some big deal unmasking needs to be done- Starting with Miss chahal Wink

his claim of i dont care if i win and i dont play games is a farse

This is soley ur opinion cause u want the DQ to win- he recently wants to stay back and play but before he didn't give a damn infact- even-though he had a huge fight with mahek and the gender card was played he stuck sid infron't of him to be saved and faced the nomination like the bindaas sky baba he is

He is 35 yrs old ! if a man he has had all his life to change n if he is still the same , then thts the person he is !

WOW talk about presumptions and assumptions!!! u r pretty dead on this huh? what r u god? LOL  i think even god has more lenience towards people who want to redeem and change. 

he has been the same since the last 70 days 
last 20 mein chamatkar nahi hona wala

Again what u think- As a sky fan i have seen him never stoop down to the same level with mahek as he did in the 1st fight- BUT MAHEK on the other hand kept on dragging him down in to the same lane of shit. As she said on the second day of the fight- SKY I WONT LET UR IMAGE CLEAN UP!  the women is pure evil and sky was right Smile

As far as loyalty id concerned he knows strength is in numbers , he needs these ppl ! these r not frnds out of choice but merely out of necessity 

Everyone needs friends mate- if people cant make friends then there is issues- Mahek did not make a single loyal friend in the house during her stay- OH and sid doesnt count cause he was scared out of his pants and forced to be friends with mahek by salmans threats. Most of her "freinds she calls friends are actually just acquaintances NO ONE like Pooja bedi who has taken it up on herself to stand by sky no matter how many bashers bash her down.  

if sky was so strong , then why doesnt he fight alone ?

U need more proofs of his strenght the man faced 3 of his nominations because he wanted to save his friends in the game. If u followed the show he did play the whole game with his MIND ALONE. One after the other pinky's got kicked out! Wink

lastly entertainment is not an excuse for jokes made in bad taste

Ur taste doesnt need to be the universal taste mate so thats about that Wink

just because he dooesnt use abusive words doesnt mean his behavior is not abusive !

He hasnt done any such thing yet to be kicked out of the show right? then why talk about this LOL

aur yeh fake , drama ke tags can used for any house mates
most importantly 
if sky fans hate mahek so much 
then why does sky give her footage 
sky tu buhat smart haina 

Well lets just say sky mahek tok footage nahi deta MAHEK SKY SE FOOTAGE LETI HAI Wink

tab aqal kahaan chali jati hai ?

ALL UR ANSWERS ARE IN BLUE the color of SKY Wink

Edited by sha1 - 21 December 2011 at 8:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizaParvezColdplaying

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaParvez

Mahak Chahal is fake person and not a good dancer at all fake crying such a drama queen creating fights with other housemates and I dislike this topic so freaking buzz off Mahak Chahal. Akashdeep Saigal is the best should win BB5

Clap touche! 
fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by preep

is mahek that good in big boss show???i saw all her episodes from the beginning..she is just fake fake fake..then how come people want her back..iam confused ..am i missing anything??

now at this point i dont want anyone to win the show..it should be tie in this season..

Your not missing anything- what can one say in gender fight when womens sheds some tears then SARAA HINDUSTAAN USKE SAATH HOTA HAI- even if the mistake was done at both end. no questions asked- Plus havent u heard of her infamous support from salman- how else would one explain her re-entry at this point of the game? Wink

come on SARAA HINDUSTHAN voting mahek for her faltu tears..
now here i use hindusthan card and ask "SARAA HINDUSTHAN" open ur eyes

sha1

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

skys fans ki theory hai
he needs to be this spiteful in order to unmask everyone who is fake in this house

WHO said need? thats ur assumption- We know he is spiteful thats just how he is but more then that what we appreciate is that he is transparent in what he feels he shows it. How he shows it- is not something we all applaud.

acha so he can be a complete ass but as long as i know he is an ass its ok ?

True that (phew at least one thing u got right about our "theory"

i pay attention love :)

sky is a true loyal frnd

OHH LOOK ANOTHER ONE! 

NOW WE HIT A WALL! sky is entertaining cause when he does masti which even sanju baba has said so- its time to be entertained!!!!- yes sometimes when people are having fun they get loud! its natural and men are men they always have non-veg jokes Wink below the belt is ur own take on it. for example- Dont tell me u haven't found sky's PM impersonation funny- what was below the belt in that? 

i dont know what kind of men u hange out with but i am european and i hav 4 brothers so ya ,, no one talks infront of girls like this , does he for get he is on NATIONAL TV !  
i found the napunsak , calling sharddha a buffalo , and about shiraz having a loser gf cheap 
dont u ?

Check out out AT for a reality check dear- We never say or think that- We know he is a shade of grey and has his flaws but thats what makes him human (like us all) and what makes him REAL. We know he is working on it cause we have seen him never go down that lane with mahek again thought she kept on holding a shitty attitude towards a fight that was long gone. 

mahek didnt nominate him tht week when hey had tht patch up dinner also
sky till this day shit talks about her 
why should she sacrifice her self respect cuz of him !

to which I say :

True- So long as we are on the same page that some big deal unmasking needs to be done- Starting with Miss chahal Wink

im not saying dont play games but talking about a girls character , sids mom , calling pm a bar dncer really ?
why doent he use his brain !
diarrhea of the mouth is not an excuse 

This is soley ur opinion cause u want the DQ to win- he recently wants to stay back and play but before he didn't give a damn infact- even-though he had a huge fight with mahek and the gender card was played he stuck sid infron't of him to be saved and faced the nomination like the bindaas sky baba he is

he has said 4 times in this show tht he wants to leave !
during the shraddha incident bb said we wont stop u if u want to 
if he is so rich n famous then why is he here ?

He is 35 yrs old ! if a man he has had all his life to change n if he is still the same , then thts the person he is !

WOW talk about presumptions and assumptions!!! u r pretty dead on this huh? what r u god? LOL  i think even god has more lenience towards people who want to redeem and change. 

sha1 this is why i dont interact with u 
u constantly get personal 
if i dont agree with u 
do u have to be so rude ?
if ur allowed to have urs then im allowed mine !

Again what u think- As a sky fan i have seen him never stoop down to the same level with mahek as he did in the 1st fight- BUT MAHEK on the other hand kept on dragging him down in to the same lane of shit. As she said on the second day of the fight- SKY I WONT LET UR IMAGE CLEAN UP!  the women is pure evil and sky was right Smile

why should she 
just because he did it once , doesnt mean he wont do it again !
also he was insanely badtammeez in tht fight
u tell me
if a guy insulted u like tht 
would u let him get away with it ?

As far as loyalty id concerned he knows strength is in numbers , he needs these ppl ! these r not frnds out of choice but merely out of necessity 

Everyone needs friends mate- if people cant make friends then there is issues- Mahek did not make a single loyal friend in the house during her stay- OH and sid doesnt count cause he was scared out of his pants and forced to be friends with mahek by salmans threats. Most of her "freinds she calls friends are actually just acquaintances NO ONE like Pooja bedi who has taken it up on herself to stand by sky no matter how many ever bashers bash her down.  

pooja bedi we all know wanted to jump his ass from the word go
also sky is mr hanifs frnd n has dirt on her
secondly when andrew left he said , sid , mc n sho were his favs
when maheh bhatt came he asked for mahek
john iked her the best !
even sky said in the uncensored vids she becomes everyones fav !
most importantly farah khan n vida support mahek not pb !!
n they r her frnds !

U need more proofs of his strenght the man faced 3 of his nominations because he wanted to save his friends in the game. If u followed the show he did play the whole game with his MIND ALONE. One after the other pinky's got kicked out! Wink

mahek faced 6 on her own
pm faced 5 
alll he does is plot all day !~
why does he want amar on his side oh wise one
why does sky fear getting nominated so much haan tht pb had to give her captaincy to him ?

its not taste , its called a norm 
n in decent respectful environments such an attitude is not tolerated 

just because he dooesnt use abusive words doesnt mean his behavior is not abusive !

He hasnt done any such thing yet to be kicked out of the show right? then why talk about this LOL

just because he hasnt kicked anyone doesnt make him any better
they way he talked about sids mom was disgusting
if a guy talked abt ur mom tht way 
what would u say ?

most importantly 
sky tu buhat smart haina 

Well lets just say sky mahek tok footage nahi deta MAHEK SKY SE FOOTAGE LETI HAI Wink

haan mahek leti hai magar acc to u sky uses his brain na
then why doesnt he avoid her ?
why doesnt he keep patching up with her when he knows she is evil haaan
ullu kon hai is situation mein lol 

answered :) enjoy 

Edited by MahekFTW - 21 December 2011 at 8:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumShayari

JOLLYJOLLY Senior Member
JOLLYJOLLY
JOLLYJOLLY

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
TO MEHEK'S HATERS THE FOLLOWING UNKNOWN QUOTE:
 MEHAK'S RESPONSE
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME ,REMEMBER ITS MIND OVER MATTER;
I DON'T MIND AND YOU DON'T MATTER".

Edited by JOLLYJOLLY - 21 December 2011 at 8:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumMissSRKMahekFTWShayari

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

skys fans ki theory hai

acha so he can be a complete ass but as long as i know he is an ass its ok ?

AGAIN U THINK HE IS AN ASS- CAUSE OF THAT one episode that has dragged on and ON- But thats all right-  1stly what u said didn't make sense cause i was just clarifying our theory as sky fans. So u think he is an ass then be it- I think that of mahek- actually ever worse but i wont recline towards names.

True that (phew at least one thing u got right about our "theory"

i pay attention love :)

Phews!

sky is a true loyal frnd

OHH LOOK ANOTHER ONE! 

i dont know what kind of men u hange out with but i am european and i hav 4 brothers so ya ,, no one talks infront of girls , for get he is on NATIONAL TV !  
i found the napunsak , calling sharddha a buffalo , and about shiraz having a loser gf cheap 
dont u ? 

Yeah u see ur european life style is not universal standard for everyone to be like ur 4 brothers n all- Calling napunsak was a joke the man called out didn't mind whats ur prob? calling buffalo HECK i call my sister a buffalow when i am mad! SO YES ITS VERY NORMAL- and telling shiraz he has a "LOSER" gf- gets the words right hun- (looks like u dnt pay all tht attention) IS NOT ABUSIVE? OR BELOW THE BELT?! r u kidding me? 

Check out out AT for a reality check dear- We never say or think that- We know he is a shade of grey and has his flaws but thats what makes him human (like us all) and what makes him REAL. We know he is working on it cause we have seen him never go down that lane with mahek again thought she kept on holding a shitty attitude towards a fight that was long gone. 

mahek didnt nominate him tht week when hey had tht patch up dinner also
sky till this day shit talks about her 
why should she sacrifice her self respect cuz of him !

Sky doesn't like mahek cause mahek even on the day of eviction was throwing tantrums at him- WHY SHOULD he talk well about a woman who has yet again tried to bring his image down that he is so carefully trying to mend?

to which I say :

im not saying dont play games but talking about a girls character , sids mom , calling pm a bar dncer really ?
why doent he use his brain !
diarrhea of the mouth is not an excuse 

Well if we wanna start talking about people who started with talking about girls characters lets start with MAHEK then cause she just BS all the time about shonali's and shraddha's chracter WAY before sky walked in. About talking of sids mom - OH C'MON how wud u like if my mom started giving u cold shoulders cause u n i have a prob? Which mother instigates fights like that? ( I KNOW I KNOW SIDS MOM!!!!!LOL) so to that i say well deserved! and calling PM bar girl well again thats not gali and she was dressed pretty much that part Wink

he has said 4 times in this show tht he wants to leave !
during the shraddha incident bb said we wont stop u if u want to 
if he is so rich n famous then why is he here ?

Cause he is temperamental mate and is working on it and highly emotional- he says stuff that he doesn't mean.  

sha1 this is why i dont interact with u 
u constantly get personal 
if i dont agree with u 
do u have to be so rude ?
if ur allowed to have urs then im allowed mine !

Dude not trying to be rude its just that ur statement is so harsh- tell me is it right to be so dead on something like what u said above- Hence my reply. Sorry if u felt bad but leave some room open for possibilities. 

why should she 
just because he did it once , doesnt mean he wont do it again !
also he was insanely badtammeez in tht fight
u tell me
if a guy insulted u like tht 
would u let him get away with it ?

No but if he apologized then i wont keep on hating and dragging the issue- U know why? cause if someone hurt me that much- HATE- too is a very strong emotion to feel towards a person who i probably don't want to have anything to do with. the reason mahek does is cause sky is her claim to fame so long as she has him by her side she can be rich n famous.

Everyone needs friends mate- if people cant make friends then there is issues- Mahek did not make a single loyal friend in the house during her stay- OH and sid doesnt count cause he was scared out of his pants and forced to be friends with mahek by salmans threats. Most of her "freinds she calls friends are actually just acquaintances NO ONE like Pooja bedi who has taken it up on herself to stand by sky no matter how many ever bashers bash her down.  

pooja bedi we all know wanted to jump his ass from the word go
also sky is mr hanifs frnd n has dirt on her
secondly when andrew left he said , sid , mc n sho were his favs
when maheh bhatt came he asked for mahek
john iked her the best !
even sky said in the uncensored vids she becomes everyones fav !
most importantly farah khan n vida support mahek not pb !!
n they r her frnds !

again like i said they are acquaintances i haven't seen anyone taking it to twitter the way pooja bedi has. which housemate is doing that for mahek? don't give me outside names- mahek is the queen of drama and acts she has many of her so called friends cause of the mask she wears but- i am talking about inmates who have seen the real self of mahek. any? 

mahek faced 6 on her own
pm faced 5 
alll he does is plot all day !~
why does he want amar on his side oh wise one
why does sky fear getting nominated so much haan tht pb had to give her captaincy to him ?

CAUSE HE IS IN TO WIN IT Wink

its not taste , its called a norm 
n in decent respectful environments such an attitude is not tolerated 

And ur to decide the norm? well then fine Smile

just because he hasnt kicked anyone doesnt make him any better
they way he talked about sids mom was disgusting
if a guy talked abt ur mom tht way 
what would u say ?

No one would cause my mom doesnt behave like Sid's Wink

most importantly 
sky tu buhat smart haina 

haan mahek leti hai magar acc to u sky uses his brain na
then why doesnt he avoid her ?
why doesnt he keep patching up with her when he knows she is evil haaan
ullu kon hai is situation mein lol 

Mahek LOL no but i see ur point and thats one of the flaw we discussed earlier in sky- temperment mai he forgets he is being used by mahek. 

answered :) enjoy 

Rebuts in dark blue- from the depths-another color of sky Wink

Edited by sha1 - 21 December 2011 at 8:50pm

Coldplaying

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking fake is such an over-used word. All of us hv multiple personalities nd behave differently wid different ppl. Don't get wat's fake abt dat.

Fake would be threatening 2 walk off everytime things don't work ur way, nd den whn asked saying no.

Fake would be saying one time m not bothered abt winning nd saying another time dat I'm gonna win d show.

Fake is saying episode instead of day whn talking abt a particular incident.

Fake is being over-excited abt getting evicted due 2 least number of votes nd saying dat dat's coz her fans were categorically asked not 2 vote 4 her.

Fake is being agahast at other ppl's dressing, whn her profession is abt not wearing single stitch of clothing.

Has Mahek done all these things?Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sriniktj_mumMissSRKMahekFTWShayari

Go to top