Posted: 12 years ago
is mahek that good in big boss show???i saw all her episodes from the beginning..she is just fake fake fake..then how come people want her back..iam confused ..am i missing anything??

now at this point i dont want anyone to win the show..it should be tie in this season..
Edited by preep - 12 years ago
Originally posted by preep

is mahek that good in big boss show???i saw all her episodes from the beginning..she is just fake fake fake..then how come people want her back..iam confused ..am i missing anything??

now at this point i dont want anyone to win the show..it should be tie in this season..

Your not missing anything- what can one say in gender fight when womens sheds some tears then SARAA HINDUSTAAN USKE SAATH HOTA HAI- even if the mistake was done at both end. no questions asked- Plus havent u heard of her infamous support from salman- how else would one explain her re-entry at this point of the game? ðŸ˜‰
she is not fake at all, I like her , she is gem
Originally posted by shooli

she is not fake at all, I like her , she is gem

NO for sure after u take off the 10 pounds of make up- Fake lashes- Fake hair extensions- and FAKE ATTITUDE she hold up- then may be she ain't fake...WHO AM I KIDDING! ðŸ˜† nope she is fake all right. At-least 5 contestants in the show have verbally stated about her negativity after coming out so lets believe those who have witnessed it 1st hand! 
The people who actually believe that there are any 'good' or 'bad' people are fools.

The show is rigged.

They are all playing a script.

no she is amazing! the only one that wasnt fake! after sid became friends with her even his fakeness went
Originally posted by premukti_5rb1

no she is amazing! the only one that wasnt fake! after sid became friends with her even his fakeness went

WOW ur on some trip! take me along! ðŸ˜†
in a rigged show there can't be good or bad people.

and im sure all these 'mahekians'...if you meet her in real life, she wouldn't give you the time of  the day.

i've met enough celebs in real life to say this.

i love that all haters do i ASSume!! anyways... carry on! 

MAHEK SHOULD COME BACK AND WIN!! ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sha1

Your not missing anything- what can one say in gender fight when womens sheds some tears then SARAA HINDUSTAAN USKE SAATH HOTA HAI- even if the mistake was done at both end. no questions asked- Plus havent u heard of her infamous support from salman- how else would one explain her re-entry at this point of the game? ðŸ˜‰
oh! please sha ji...you r accusing mehek of playing the gender card...when sky has been playing the bhai-behen card and gender card on juhi and sunny's behalf all along...did u see juhi and sunny blatantly playing the woman card yesterday and begging for votes...why single out mehek whn every one of them has done it...