Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I know you all will hate me but (Page 3)

maisoon Goldie
maisoon
maisoon

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
im sorry to say but i dont agree with any of you : )
khushi is just being true to her name and thats the way she is
full of life and happy in darkest of hour!!
being happy and silly is part of her and if she had been anything less than MAD than she would have been lavanya!

I dont agree with the part of darstic change

i agree though that there would be a time for growth and maturity and sopistication for khushi too but that wouldnt stop her from screaming at the top of lungs when a man suddenly walk in on her in loo! Becoz thats wht normally happens and not a rabba ve moment=P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thingcalledloveDiamondLifesunaina02

keti00 Senior Member
keti00
keti00

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
@Sunaina... No I don't hate you at all, actually I praise you for pointing out the truth and I couldn't agree with you more.  It has been total disappointments in last 2 episodes regarding' Khushi's character.  I can't see ASR romancing with this 10 years old.

Khushi's OTT antics was a major turnoff for me and hope ASR felt the same way. We all know KKG is such a brilliant actress, she excels in both comedy and emotional scenes but acting like a 10 years old and be so rude to a guest, I was like are you for real? and yes I agree 100% that La is more graceful and dignified than 10 years old Khushi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..SillyPepperaa123.80Infofansunaina02

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
U wrote whats going thru many of our minds.Khushi is all bubbly,chirpy and I love her for that.But today her antics were a big no no for me.Had it been another day another occasion it would have been fun,but something huge happened less than 24hrs back and she was back to normal(may be little more than being normal)in the morning.I just couldn't digest it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00..Apz..SillyPepperaa123.80Infofansunaina02

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

I still think Khushi is the right one for Arnav, she understands him on a level others don't and she isn't afraid to confront him while others fear his temper. Khushi is the bahu Arnav's mom has wanted for her son, someone who would love him and who could deal with his temper.

I love Khushi's bubbly fiesty nature, the mistake the CVs are making is portraying Khushi as over the top in some of her scenes. Like today, it went from being comical to plain silly. Khushi shouting for Payal seemed so immature, its not like she didn't have any clothes on.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

thingcalledloveSunshine25keti00Nrp77frockstarJuicee_Sushieaa123.80CandYlicious_SDiamondLifesbk2.Sad.But.True.

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I don't agree with u sunaina.
Don't forget it's khushi who brought Arnav and la to the stage
Where they r now. It's khushi's nature and I am liking
Its because we as vIewers seeing her and Arnav together and demanding similarities. Khushi from her side is not thinking that she will be mrs. Raizada.
And what's wrong with playing around with sister. I am very positive once she will be mrs. Raizada she will very perfectly play the role. She is only 20 year old naive girl. I like to be bubbly.
If u see from her perspective she is not dreaming for ADR do why she change herself.

Anushkakaur21maisoonanjs

Anushkakaur21 Senior Member
Anushkakaur21
Anushkakaur21

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I still think Khushi is the right one for Arnav, she understands him on a level others don't and she isn't afraid to confront him while others fear his temper. Khushi is the bahu Arnav's mom has wanted for her son, someone who would love him and who could deal with his temper.

I love Khushi's bubbly fiesty nature, the mistake the CVs are making is portraying Khushi as over the top in some of her scenes. Like today, it went from being comical to plain silly. Khushi shouting for Payal seemed so immature, its not like she didn't have any clothes on.

khusi is def the rite one for ARNAV!!! she the one that brings the best in him. he started saying sorry to others other than his sis. LA may have changed but only due to Khusi training which bought the best in her and made her realise things!! i personally feel she should had left a while back!! 
 Some feel Khusi was OTT today.  I personally thought it was ok but ok a little silly but we will see a more sensible Khusi in future episodes.  both arnav n khusi have flaws that why i like this show an both are my favourite. They both opposites but at same time had similarities. Khusi will also bring out the child in Arnav which he hidden a long time back. But of course i still like the balance if ASR n ARNAV together!!
but i feel they need to concentrate on arhi story to a another level!!  yeh ok show other characters but make it relevant n entertaining while giving more screen time to arhi relationship progressing to maturing level.

maisoonsbk2anjs

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

I think its too early to be judging Khushi, granted she was silly today but she is not always that way. We have to remember that this change we've seen in Arnav and Lavanya is because of Khushi, she is the one who brought the best in both. Khushi can be immature at times but she is a child at heart, it doesn't mean she can't be sensible or mature. Khushi is the one for Arnav and she's the one for him, sadly neither have yet to realize it. I hope the CVs have that realization happen soon, especially with Nandikishore's entry. Arnav's jealousy may be the turning point we've been waiting for

Anushkakaur21maisoonanjs

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
i beleive that KKG's been trying to disguise her heartache and sadness to being silly.

Edited by kitty25 - 21 December 2011 at 4:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thingcalledloveanjs

Go to top