Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys I think the reason her character is shown this way is to match the new entry.  From what I hear the new guy is more comical so maybe they are trying to make Kushi the same so that the jealousy track can work.  I think she will go back to normal after this track is over.  I would definitely like to see some rabba ve but I guess have to wait for a little while.  Kushi's character needs to develop so much more than Arnav's
..Apz.. thumbnail
ya i agree with u...at this point.. i dont think it was this khushis character is what arnav fell in love with...he fell in love with her courage to tell him things that he never wanted to hear...a girl who could bring smiles on everybodys face with her comic antics but today i was OK with her shouting inside the washroom..but wat was that she did outside the washroom???complete OTT..i even felt the way she scolded arnav..she was not seriously angry with him for breaking la's heart...just a SHOW OFF in front of payal n arnav...

i plead CVs to improve khushis character..

while commenting abt khushi i have to comment abt arnav also...hes no more that old ASR ..hes not getting angry at her antics anymore..he has started accepting them..i thought love means a mutual thing..when khushi taught him to b soft hearted arnav(though i love ASR more)...he should teach her to b some more matured..

Edited by aparnam - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

At this point of the serial I think Lavanaya has the grace and dignity to become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada 

Creatives have pulled down Khushi 's character to such degree of naiveness and silliness  that unless Khushi changes drastically I would not look forward to Arnav-Khushi as a couple .
Hence many in the forum are finding the chemistry between two missing .

Even Payal is more dignified than Khushi.

May be things will change very soon or later but right at this moment I think Khushi is more apt for the new character NandKishore than for ASR .

Nothing to hate about , Su 😊 ..

I agree at this point of time Lavanya is more suited to be Mrs.ASR  ...

A growing feeling that I have got is that the CV's want to show that ASR loves/loved , accepts/ed Khushi with all her flaws  that he  fell in love with her despite her so called flaws  [ to show the sincerity of his love ] ..

Had Khushi changed and then  had Arnav confessed ...There would have been outcry saying that ASR  did not give a damn  when Khushi was at her rustic self and has confessed now when she is polished gem,,

Right now the focus is on showing, Khushi''s exuberance to Arnav's  calmness, Khushi's restlessness to his stillness...
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

At this point of the serial I think Lavanaya has the grace and dignity to become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada 

Creatives have pulled down Khushi 's character to such degree of naiveness and silliness  that unless Khushi changes drastically I would not look forward to Arnav-Khushi as a couple .
Hence many in the forum are finding the chemistry between two missing .

Even Payal is more dignified than Khushi.

May be things will change very soon or later but right at this moment I think Khushi is more apt for the new character NandKishore than for ASR .

DI i ve been telling this frm DAY 1 but only got Hate mails 4 that saying Kushi yeh hai woh hai. She acts too OTT, juvenile & silly that my nickname 4 her his Nitwit. I am glad that some1 else agrees!
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

<font color="#0000ff">At this point of the serial I think Lavanaya has the grace and dignity to become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada </font>

<font color="#0000ff">Creatives have pulled down Khushi 's character to such degree of naiveness and silliness that unless Khushi changes drastically I would not look forward to Arnav-Khushi as a couple . </font>

<font color="#0000ff">Hence many in the forum are finding the chemistry between two missing . </font>

</strong>

<font color="#0000ff">Even Payal is more dignified than Khushi.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">May be things will change very soon or later but right at this moment I think Khushi is more apt for the new character NandKishore than for ASR . </font>

<strong>

Su I am wid u. I am missing their chemistry n khushi's character is downgraded, childish n obnoxious. I am gradually loosing my interest in d show bcoz for me d reasonfor watching show - arhi n their love story is missing or sud I say back to square 1 I.e. to rakshas once again. Dat sets my mood off. Khushi growth is d most imp element of d show. God k/ows wen cv's will listen as our requests r going to deaf ears. Uurrrghhh 😡 I hate dis to d core.
bikerider thumbnail
@su yeah blah would have suited as MRS ASR but ASR is just the outer cover. Arnav is the actual guy and kushi without any  doubt has the direction access to that person.

And i very much second Tanthya(sathus) point.
yeah its about arhi and their difference and their reaction to each other and their similarities

arnav has accepted his love for kushi but will he do anything i doubt
unless he is pushed by NK. As for as kushi goes she is still in denial
she is in running mode now.
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think we should treasure these comic antics of Khushi brilliantly enacted by Sanaya because once the sad track of separation starts we would long for these lighthearted moments!😊
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Nothing to hate about , Su 😊 ..

I agree at this point of time Lavanya is more suited to be Mrs.ASR  ...

A growing feeling that I have got is that the CV's want to show that ASR loves/loved , accepts/ed Khushi with all her flaws  that he  fell in love with her despite her so called flaws  [ to show the sincerity of his love ] ..

Had Khushi changed and then  had Arnav confessed ...There would have been outcry saying that ASR  did not give a damn  when Khushi was at her rustic self and has confessed now when she is polished gem,,

Right now the focus is on showing, Khushi''s exuberance to Arnav's  calmness, Khushi's restlessness to his stillness...

Tants - You are right , very right . It is the contrast of their character and how different they are .

but the point is that tthough different they should converge .

That convergeance is absoltely misssing from Khushi's side .
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Not a reason to hate u at all!

I M not liking it! All I can say!

the chemistry is indeed missing! KKG's antics are very enjoyable , n I love them, but u r so right! The timing is not correct, n some times it's overdone!

FOr Lavanya! Mindblowing performance, Sana Khan , did a great job!

but i still love my lead pair ArHi!

their contrasting personalities is the factor that made me a fan of this show, after the hottie!!1

Hope CV's bounce back again!

a little disappointed! dunno y!

luv,
Zoha!
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
yup she should show some seriousness in her life though she has shown her strength when her pa was ill and hospitalized but being a 20 years old girl[oops woman] she should be more serious and also be a little bit more careful otherwise more crap persons like Shyam will try to harm her.
Nice topic..thanks for concerning the Cvs...