maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@@ Shastradhari and everone supporting khushi
thankyou guys : )

Anushkakaur21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I think its too early to be judging Khushi, granted she was silly today but she is not always that way. We have to remember that this change we've seen in Arnav and Lavanya is because of Khushi, she is the one who brought the best in both. Khushi can be immature at times but she is a child at heart, it doesn't mean she can't be sensible or mature. Khushi is the one for Arnav and she's the one for him, sadly neither have yet to realize it. I hope the CVs have that realization happen soon, especially with Nandikishore's entry. Arnav's jealousy may be the turning point we've been waiting for

Agreed with you!!!
kHUSI may be little silly at times but she still my favourite characters and stands out from the other usual serious n sensible types. I think people bash her charcter too much n over look things.  she may act  immature at times but that wot arnav loves about her in the first place as she different n brings out other emotions in arnav otherwise well hidden!!! la may have matured but only because of khusi training or she would had been that same b**ch. those changes in la will help her to find her mr rite  but she not the right one for Arnav.  if he stayed with her, wot the point of the story???
 a story of arnav n la n how they both mature, dont play silly pranks, la does not argue, she stays out of his business, arnav goes to office, meetings, forgets his important dates with la n makes it up by buying her expensive gifts, forgets she there half the time???
where the story then??

we need to trust the CVS and CVS now need to develop arhi relationship more and bring out intense rabba vees moment which till send trps over the roof. Arhi chemistry s wot make the show.

KHUSI childishness will in the future bring out the hidden child in arnav which will the a delight to watch when he starts playing pranks on her!!  also ARNAV will bring out a matured Khusi.
they both should stay true to their character but at the same time love n respect each other for what they are and adjust their characters to each other at times when needed.
love both arnav n khusi.they both great characters n both have flaws but only makes them  human!!!

i agree with you Su,  at this moment i also think Lavanya was perfect for ASR. she understands his feelings. and made an exit ! whereas khushi still doesnt understands his feelings for her. 
Anushkakaur21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dnyd

ok after reading so many posts about Khushi and how she behaves around Arnav, it got me thinking...

See we have a jijaji in the family. He has a temper like you won't believe. Won't care whose there who is not will just burst out at whoever whenever. He is tall and punjabi with a loud booming voice so can come of as being very scary. Many people and family members are scared of him.
When I got married and came into the family I was quite young. Baby of the family. My husband is the youngest and so here I was even younger. But for some reason he didn't scare me at all. I could see behind the mask there was a heart of gold. So how did I treat the man and his temper?? Just like Khushi does with Arnav. Childish jokes. Pointing out his pet dialogues and all. Sometimes he would behave in ways that could be hurtful like ignoring or saying something extremely rude but I would just ignore him. Give him space and the next day pretend like nothing happened. Eventually he melted. Melted to the point where even my MIL if she wants to convey a msg she does it through me. 
He treats me like a daughter now and my Sis in law loves the fact that I never misunderstood him. You can say took some crap but stood firm. So now we have an amazing family relationship. 

In many ways I have this nature too. When everyones serious I'm not. 
So i can see khushis childishness. Im 32 and a mom now and still do stupid stuff. 

aww it was nice reading your post.  i known people that no matter what happening around them, they still have smile on their faces and act cheerful and kiddish which is increasing a positive nature!!! y get stressed.  stress is not healthy!!

i like khusi childishness but she also sensible when she needs to be!!!
Anushkakaur21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisoon

im sorry to say but i dont agree with any of you : )
khushi is just being true to her name and thats the way she is
full of life and happy in darkest of hour!!
being happy and silly is part of her and if she had been anything less than MAD than she would have been lavanya!

I dont agree with the part of darstic change

i agree though that there would be a time for growth and maturity and sopistication for khushi too but that wouldnt stop her from screaming at the top of lungs when a man suddenly walk in on her in loo! Becoz thats wht normally happens and not a rabba ve moment=P

agreed!!!  too soon for one but  dont worry we be getting extra dosage of rabba vees to make up for it that the trps will hit the roof!!!!!!!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Su well said..

La's characterisation has undergone a diametric change..Probably KKG's training indeed had an effect..She had the grace and determination to exit with her head held high..The CVs have done justice to this character finally..

On the other hand KKG too has undergone a dubious transformation..Probably training La had this effect..Some of La's  original behaviour and characteristics has rubbed  on her..

Of late the chemistry is indeed missing and the show seems to going the comedy circus way, what with a new entry( that too Mami's nephew) and KKG often jumping the gun and shooting her mouth off...
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sunaina , I do agree with you in a way. I adore Khushi & love her for her cute & silly antics , but it's high time she starts maturing & gets dignified in her approach towards things. Payal , Lavanya , Anjali , definitely are not open & daring infront of a man like ASR , as Khushi is & that is a trait of hers worth admiring , bit it's high time she also begins to understand ASR  for the person he is & not always think of or percieve him in a negative light , thinking he's nothing but just kadus or arrogant. Most importantly , she needs a make over at this post , desperately. I hope Nandkishore would initiate & voluenteer to help her out in that dept Lol
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
Exceptional thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

you hit the nail on its head sunaina. Today's silly antics from KKG and her total amnesia on the broken engagement of ASR just yesterday was extremely shallow.

Totally agreed. Assume that you are a mature, sensitive, kind and empathetic girl, mature to such extent that people hire you for rectifying their would be "bahu". You put great effort to fix up your friend's relationship, you get extremely hurt when the relationship breaks up, you cry, you become sad, when your friend leaves the scene with a broken heart. And in the very next morning you go to a complete mood to do lots of comedy...this was our heroine Khushi...n after dat d way she behaved with ASR...i dont even wanna remember. I have already said in several posts, KKG is the most inconsistent character of IPKKND. All I need to say now is, we are watching this show now does not mean we will keep watching it no matter whatever trash you present before us. So CVs, while writing Khushi's character, give us some evidence that you are doing your job sincerely.
no reflection on Sanaya's acting, she did what she was told to do. But the silliness of today's scene did not do any justice to the even pacing and seriousness of the preceding episodes. It just seemed too jarring and out of place.

Whereas La has grown into a mature and graceful woman, khushi's character has been devolved to a shallow prankster in just episode. I hope CVs dont think such jumpiness is endearingly innocent, because its not. it comes across as shallow and unhinged.

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you Su to some extend. The CVs just need to tone down her nosiness and jumping to conclusions with respect to Arnav a little bit. Its perfectly natural for her to jump to conclusions because of the way he has treated her in the past .. but after she has seen the other side of him, the person who helped her to get her jiji's rishta done.. deserves some consideration when judging him..

Whenever she cuts off Arnav and tries to meddle she totally reminds me of all Ekta heroines who are the master at this. I do not wish to see another Ekta heroine. I absolutely hate them. They are just not normal.

I love Khushi for her happy go lucky nature even though she lives in denial to get over her heartbreak. Which is quite commendable. Not everyone is capable of doing that.
But her antics sometimes borders on being too childish.
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

At this point of the serial I think Lavanaya has the grace and dignity to become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada 

Creatives have pulled down Khushi 's character to such degree of naiveness and silliness  that unless Khushi changes drastically I would not look forward to Arnav-Khushi as a couple .
Hence many in the forum are finding the chemistry between two missing .

Even Payal is more dignified than Khushi.

May be things will change very soon or later but right at this moment I think Khushi is more apt for the new character NandKishore than for ASR .

Ditto..very true..
Creatives have ruined her character..there is a limit of naiveness..
 Here I was expecting Khushi to be shown as a growing woman,  but she is still showing her silly antics...

i wished that this story will be different but female lead character is not developing much...rather degrading..