India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I know you all will hate me but

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
At this point of the serial I think Lavanaya has the grace and dignity to become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada 

Creatives have pulled down Khushi 's character to such degree of naiveness and silliness  that unless Khushi changes drastically I would not look forward to Arnav-Khushi as a couple .
Hence many in the forum are finding the chemistry between two missing .

Even Payal is more dignified than Khushi.

May be things will change very soon or later but right at this moment I think Khushi is more apt for the new character NandKishore than for ASR .

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

qt123Deeps000ExceptionalSajimoknikkiaprilpeachesandcream_Janki_PrasRasJewelsAndLaceanuvermaVeraprincezsafamsg1limitlesscraziefanserendipity235keti00shaheerdiwaniicebrakerJuicee_SushieKaranKittu4evathecraze92nancynairoh.petite.oneChaudhrytmArHi_4everizanamiShaily.ktmsswaramshanthipriyasun2011nilmimusic1SunriseGreengarlicsmithasrkHarpreet.MUltimateBarundesigirl_18chammak_challoAngels11maris08..Apz..Sabarnee_25KeshriyaAquaBluez17shena07incandescentMrDarcyfan.Sad.But.True.SillyPepper-Ramya-InfofanSunoNa...pc_pals* Unnati *tinselpinky_blueskiesserialjunkiemomma1128princessunara

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
rofl true!! Nandy and Khushi look more like a good couple since Khushi is kinda just being obnoxious right now

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmKaranKittu4evaAddie07sun2011..Apz..desigirl_18SillyPepperMrDarcyfansunaina02

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Sunaina, I don't think I hate u for this...and i really don't blame you for thinking that Khushi' s character sketch is going down the slope...

Lately, she has been given a comedy sketch to portray...and I think it will change...in time...and who knows...this new guy might change her ...for a change...and make her a little sophisticated...to match with ASR...but don't forget that its her craziness that ASR kinda likes I think...

She will be back to her usual self soon...I hope so..soon that is.Wink

saw a very similar posts made by fari today...so see i think this thought is going around people's mind...u r not alone...Wink

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Juicee_Sushienature-loverfareesun2011S.Stephy..Apz..anjaani07Supna9incandescentSillyPepperpakpearltinselInfofansunaina02princessunara

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
you hit the nail on its head sunaina. Today's silly antics from KKG and her total amnesia on the broken engagement of ASR just yesterday was extremely shallow.

no reflection on Sanaya's acting, she did what she was told to do. But the silliness of today's scene did not do any justice to the even pacing and seriousness of the preceding episodes. It just seemed too jarring and out of place.

Whereas La has grown into a mature and graceful woman, khushi's character has been devolved to a shallow prankster in just episode. I hope CVs dont think such jumpiness is endearingly innocent, because its not. it comes across as shallow and unhinged.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeps000msg1Sunshine25serendipity235keti00Juicee_SushieChaudhrytmJulie0001KaranKittu4evareyaa.SunriseGreenAddie07sun2011Supna9..Apz..anjaani07SillyPepperInfofansunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Sunaina, I don't think I hate u for this...and i really don't blame you for thinking that Khushi' s character sketch is going down the slope...

Lately, she has been given a comedy sketch to portray...and I think it will change...in time...and who knows...this new guy might change her ...for a change...and make her a little sophisticated...to match with ASR...but don't forget that its her craziness that ASR kinda likes I think...

She will be back to her usual self soon...I hope so..soon that is.Wink

saw a very similar posts made by fari today...so see i think this thought is going around people's mind...u r not alone...Wink

I like comedy.
I like Sanaya 's comic timing .
I like Khushi 's playfulness too.

But everything should be properely placed and timed .

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesandcreamsabiha aliketi00msg1Juicee_Sushiethecraze92sun2011..Apz..chammak_challoSupna9Infofan.Sad.But.True.incandescentshybabepinky_blueskiesprincessunara

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Everyone has different coping methods, when it comes to handling sensitive situations, maybe selective amnesia is Khushi's. LOL

I do however think we should try and give the CV's the benefit of the doubt. I mean these are the same CV's that turned La from a grade A B**** into this well mannered young women. I have faith that they will handle Khushi's transformation in a similar manner, while still keeping the quirkiness that ASR was attracted to in the first place.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilathecraze92SunriseGreen-Ramya-pakpearlsbk2sunaina02princessunara

vijayata123 Goldie
vijayata123
vijayata123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
true!!!Yeah Khush's character is sumthing like dat...!Once crying another time laughing n bubbly...!But I think Khushi will be back...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

apsa Groupbie
apsa
apsa

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Yeah...she is like Mami.

Lavanya, Payal are more elegant, less loud and mature.

And btw, why would Anjali call Khushi and not Payal(seeming that she is engaged in that home??)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetijaiswal19Infofan

Go to top