Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
And another thing that I was thinking, Salman told Sky that he was left with no friends, salman in fact was brutal and told him very clearly that even his jokes were not considered funny, PM sarcastically told Sky that people were waiting to garland him, BB himself has dropped enough hints when he made the three of them move to the Pink room, yet Sky never reads anything in all this but that question about PB disturbed him so much that he thought he's lost his chances.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

WHA? all sky fan's admit to that! we like sky cause we know he is the crudest and most genuine person in the house. He is not afraid to call a spade a spade- be it infront of housemates- or superstars like salman and sanju- he is in the house for a reason cause his friends thinks its about time he learns to control his temperament issues and as a viewer i have seen that he has done so remarkably ever since his first fight with mahek. We know how far he has come along and thats why am a proud followers of sky baba! hope that clears stuff out 😉  

yar I am not a blind bhakt of any contestant here..ya,I like Amar..but if someone bashes Amar..I am least bothered ðŸ˜†..I am not paid to fight for him ðŸ˜†..same way...abt sky..I am not his fan nor hate him..but he is irritating just like Juhi..ek baar bully train mein chadta hai,utarne ka naam nahi leta ðŸ¥±
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
barabar Shaana Banta hai Ye...Are ppl Blind to not see these two's Rang Reliyaan??...all those KISS-MISS Talks... 😳
I was Laughing Like Hell Seeing his Utra Hua face...
he was like "I am not gonna Win"...🤣...Dusron ke baare mein bahut bolta tha.
PcShahidRuLez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

barabar Shaana Banta hai Ye...Are ppl Blind to not see these two's Rang Reliyaan??...all those KISS-MISS Talks... 😳
I was Laughing Like Hell Seeing his Utra Hua face...
he was like "I am not gonna Win"...🤣...Dusron ke baare mein bahut bolta tha.

Ewww.. dnt even remind me of dat YUKKKS 😆
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

darr ke maare..he started bullying job again...with Amar.Sid tho uske baaton mein nahi fnasne wala...poor sky uncle..linked with Bedi aunty and chuhi chachi

Agree with your statement. Whenever he gets insecured, firstly he sulks about it and then out of fear of losing the winning position  or jealousy that someone else is portrayed in better light than him, he gets to his original personality of bullying and degrading people. 
Edited by uscgirl - 12 years ago