Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shooli

true lovers

OMG...ye sab dekhne se pehle meri ankhein andhi kiyu nahi hogayi
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if they love each other (not as a friend)  they should get married..

he was right in guessing about amar and PB.. why should a lady ask him that question? of course there will be some thing behind that question.. as far as amar is concerned if that person is getting evicted this week means why should they connect his children's call to him.. so he was right in his thinking and analysis ..
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my sky bashers 😊- things u bash my sky on...sigh go ahead laugh it off its the best way to get over silly thoughts πŸ˜‰ else 

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love his freaking buzz off baby...I like him sometimes..but he is a BIG BULLY...
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

I love his freaking buzz off baby...I like him sometimes..but he is a BIG BULLY...

Well like others would say he is an extreme man! so when sky baba is good he is REALLY REALLY GOOD 😊and when Sky Baba is bad he is REALLY REALLY BAD😑 but sky baba is working on it guys give him some time!- 

AHEM AHEM- If we the citizens of this world won't let a man reform then how can we look humanity in the eye.. Ab batao- heheheπŸ˜‰
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Well like others would say he is an extreme man! so when sky baba is good he is REALLY REALLY GOOD 😊and when Sky Baba is bad he is REALLY REALLY BAD😑 but sky baba is working on it guys give him some time!- 

AHEM AHEM- If we the citizens of this world won't let a man reform then how can we look humanity in the eye.. Ab batao- heheheπŸ˜‰

haan..woh bhala aadmi hai...but he gets very personal and most irritating abt him,he is a bully but without him BB bhi boring hai.πŸ˜†
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dude82

chalo shukar hai apne mana to sahi k he needed to reform and is very bad sometimes...
πŸ˜†

WHA? all sky fan's admit to that! we like sky cause we know he is the crudest and most genuine person in the house. He is not afraid to call a spade a spade- be it infront of housemates- or superstars like salman and sanju- he is in the house for a reason cause his friends thinks its about time he learns to control his temperament issues and as a viewer i have seen that he has done so remarkably ever since his first fight with mahek. We know how far he has come along and thats why am a proud followers of sky baba! hope that clears stuff out πŸ˜‰  
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shooli

I am sure abhi darr ke maare use didi buladega

he does call her pooja di every now n then..on tuesday's episode he said pooja di n juhi kinda of smirked...so he corrrected n said pooja bedi...
ab toh Didi didi karega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But I am still confused as to why he got so upset over the linking. If he really liked PB then he shouldn't be bothered about it but if he was jsu using PB to forma gang then... its understandable.

Whatever! I am sure PB will be delighted (or not) to know that Sky the person whom she has been defending day and night braving all insults is not particularly keen on her.