Sky is now afraid..

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
of facing the world coz now through that guest,he has come to know indirectly that Sky is linked up with Bedi aunty..he is surely losing sleep..over the love affair with Bedi aunty 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is doing puri koshish to get sid his side , but failed🤣
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't understand sky logic. He said that since he was asked the PB question his not wininn BB title, and because amar got to make the phone call. Amar is going to win the show. 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
WHAT!!! i didnt watch today... he knows hes linked to Bedi!?! 🤣 
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

I am sure abhi darr ke maare use didi buladega
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I didn't understand sky logic. He said that since he was asked the PB question his not wininn BB title, and because amar got to make the phone call. Amar is going to win the show. 

last time ST got to call her dotter therefore sky is guessing since amar also got the same oppurtunity he will b the winner this season...

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Wouldn't you expect him to be the 1st to know?! Anyways a young lady won some contest & came to the BBH-carrying  letters from fans for all of them except Juhi,who got a box of cup-cakes(her fans sure know her!) This young girl asked Sky about being  linked to PB & how he felt about it.He started off with a Skyian flourish,saying"I love her".Stopped,fumbled and finally ended it with a lame "She is a wonderful person to have as a friend".I think even HE didnt believe what he was saying>PB must have had a cow!!!!
Of course she IS a cow and may well be preening about the 1st sentence!Selective hearing is common when you are in love!!!!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
darr ke maare..he started bullying job again...with Amar.Sid tho uske baaton mein nahi fnasne wala...poor sky uncle..linked with Bedi aunty and chuhi chachi
Haven't seen it yet but LOL 😆 Good. I wanna see him afraid 😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: realitytvfan

last time ST got to call her dotter therefore sky is guessing since amar also got the same oppurtunity he will b the winner this season...

ST never got a call!! it was Khali who talked to his wife in America! Sky is just making up his own theories! 🤪