Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny making weird faces seeing Amar's exercises - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bartz

This Sunny po*nooo is too full of herself. She was making weird faces when Amar was doing breathing exercises. Does she know what kind of faces people make when she does those banana exercises to earn fast money? She is desperate to work in Indian movies and TV shows...care to take a walk in the morning...she will see lots of people doing breathing exercises in parks unlike her who does banana exercises. SIMONE go back. ðŸ˜¡

Don't get me started, the guy was doing breathing exercises, which is a lot healthier than drinking banana juice everyday, and for some reason she found it funny 😕... well dear, I've had a quick look at your website, and trust me, your face looks absolutely disgusting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she has no right mocking people like that and how she was making a big deal out of Amar getting a chance to talk to his kids. gosh, she has only been there for few weeks!
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chits1

Soon,Sunny will influence choohi into her profession..she seems to love Sunny ðŸ˜†

Haha good one 😆😆😆
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CunningLinguist

Don't get me started, the guy was doing breathing exercises, which is a lot healthier than drinking banana juice everyday, and for some reason she found it funny 😕... well dear, I've had a quick look at your website, and trust me, your face looks absolutely disgusting.

ekdum correct! when amar was doing exercises ...i actually thot that juhi n sunny shud get up n do exercises rather than b*tch n eat all the time...sunny toh hai hi bewakoof but juhi ..sher has actually NO SPINE!Angry
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Juhi? She is one who need to do yoga and exercise more than anyone else .. and guess? what she is doing? In the Books of BB5, Definition of Juhi should be "she is the one whoz Life resolve around three "Ing" Bitching, Eating and Sleeping !! Peace !! 
Amar and Sid are far better than those 3 idiots ! At least, Amar does Exercise and Sid does Swimming and Dumbbells !! What other 3 does? Put their faces in blanket and smells each other;s Fart LOL 
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not only is she dirty in body, she is dirty in soul and mind too. The filthiest kind of speciment ðŸ˜¡

If Mahesh Bhatt casts her, he will be making the biggest mistake of his life, not even front benchers will come to see her, they would have seen enough of her on the net 😉