Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny making weird faces seeing Amar's exercises

Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This Sunny po*nooo is too full of herself. She was making weird faces when Amar was doing breathing exercises. Does she know what kind of faces people make when she does those banana exercises to earn fast money? She is desperate to work in Indian movies and TV shows...care to take a walk in the morning...she will see lots of people doing breathing exercises in parks unlike her who does banana exercises. SIMONE go back. ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She knows only one exercise that is po*n exercise ..stupid woman..what else does she know..
Bartz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

She knows only one exercise that is po*n exercise ..stupid woman..what else does she know..

She is good in bitching ðŸ˜† as she is super biatch ðŸ˜†
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How would sunny know this all, her thinking n liking of excerse r diff yukk! I was suprised juhi laughing too as if she doesnt knw what n how re yoga, meditation n pranayam!!! So dumb they were looking!!! N infact amar looked v steady n wise practicing breathing excercises!!!
Bartz thumbnail
Madam Choohi was also making fun of Amar's breathing exercises with po*nooo. Somebody tell her its high time she does exercises. Pati Patni Woh Show mein uske husband ne bola the ...jo usko sunaya...uske baad I don't think usne phir se bolne ke himmat ke hoge ðŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

How would sunny know this all, her thinking n liking of excerse r diff yukk! I was suprised juhi laughing too as if she doesnt knw what n how re yoga, meditation n pranayam!!! So dumb they were looking!!! N infact amar looked v steady n wise practicing breathing excercises!!!

Soon,Sunny will influence choohi into her profession..she seems to love Sunny ðŸ˜†
Bartz thumbnail
Amar may win or may not. He is the only person except Mehak  who gets up early, does his regular exercises and yoga unlike Choohi who is regular in eating ðŸ˜†
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chits1

Soon,Sunny will influence choohi into her profession..she seems to love Sunny 😆

Green rm ki toli, sky, pb n juhi all will b influenced by sunnys professionalism too 😆
Pata nahi kaise hug karti rehti hai uss kalmuhi ko 🤢 😆 eww i wouldnt associate with bad choices ppl!yukk
Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
premukti_5rb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahahaha  banana exercise!!!!!!! hahahahah thats so funny!!
and yes she realllyyy annoys me! i want her out out out!!!
Sunny bahut badi nautanki baaz hai.