ll MayUrians Forever #167 ll [IO] Bin Tere.. <3 - Page 93

Posted: 11 years ago
New article on Rati  😃

Her views on satyamev jayate:

Finally, we got in touch with Rati Pandey, seen in Hitler Didi as Indira, and she said, "It was a brilliant show with a different notion. All the episodes in Satyamev Jayate were life changing. It has become the nation's favourite show now. All the stories were inspiring and remarkable. Aamir Khan tried his best and touched all grave issues. It started changing the mindset of people and society. It's not the end but a new start for India."
yeh song sun... vinu!its sooo 🥺

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

pls post the other ones also!😳😆

Tere Husna ka Jadoo Chal gaya... Seene se il nikal gaya!❤️ 😳

Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan

I had given kiss to Sara Khan because she has sent me SMS that she wants to become my gf but I stay far away from lukhi sukdi girls lik her.

I m sure there is bhoot in my iPhone. I can't post any tweet.

Ranbir Kapoor is doing advertisement for i5 laptop and KRK is using i7 laptop so it shows how much ahead is KRK?

53 ppl agreed to watch barfi n 60 ppl agreed to watch Deshdrohi n still counting so I m 150% bigger star than Ranbir Kapoor accordingly.

Edited by wind453 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by wind453

I had given kiss to Sara Khan because she has sent me SMS that she wants to become my gf but I stay far away from lukhi sukdi girls lik her.

I m sure there is bhoot in my iPhone. I can't post any tweet.

Ranbir Kapoor is doing advertisement for i5 laptop and KRK is using i7 laptop so it shows how much ahead is KRK?

🤢   i pity those poor ppl who stay arnd him🤣

53 ppl agreed to watch barfi n 60 ppl agreed to watch Deshdrohi n still counting so I m 150% bigger star than Ranbir Kapoor accordingly.

agreed! KRK👍🏼 RK👎🏼

Edited by -SupriyaluvsMN- - 11 years ago

Asin Tu wo zaalim hai Jo Dil main rahkar bhi meri naa ban Saki, Aur Dil wo kafir hai Jo mujh main rahkar bhi tera ho gaya.

Good morning and kiss to hot n sexy deepika padukone n kick to buddhi heroine Asin.

Yes I remember I said that Pritam is best music director in india so vishal Dadlani has blocked me. Am I wrong ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=485645224798580&set=a.425915137438256.119624.100000593213543&type=1&theater

😆
Originally posted by wind453

Asin Tu wo zaalim hai Jo Dil main rahkar bhi meri naa ban Saki, Aur Dil wo kafir hai Jo mujh main rahkar bhi tera ho gaya.

Good morning and kiss to hot n sexy deepika padukone n kick to buddhi heroine Asin.

Yes I remember I said that Pritam is best music director in india so vishal Dadlani has blocked me. Am I wrong ?

is he mentally stable?😕
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=485645224798580&set=a.425915137438256.119624.100000593213543&type=1&theater

😆

🤣