Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
2day's TOI, MM, BT is whole of Kjo's B'day Bash!🀒 as if ppl r interested in it!🀒 who;s wearin wt? Fashion critic rating on every's dresses n all! highly pissin!🀒
wind453 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i toh saw all the pics yesterday on bollywood forum aaj sunday toh the papers had to fill up their pages and KJO ke b'day se aacha aur kaunsa topic hai🀣🀣🀣
kaunsa topic? πŸ˜•

Ekta kapoor ka whole family pic tha... wahan pe dey had captioned as " Does it remind u of Adam's Family" 🀣
btw vinu.. u havent pmed me ur os'es !πŸ€“ iss janam mein yeh punya kaam hoga kya?😳
wind453 thumbnail
aare sorry my pc had it's hard disk got corrupted isliye nahi bheja will pm you by 2morrowπŸ˜†

tera tomm.. kabhi aata hi nahi!😑 πŸ˜’

Suraj Sandhya flying to Singapore!

Saturday, May 26, 2012 | 12:10:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    94 Comments Suraj Sandhya flying to Singapore!

Diya Baati of Star Plus aka Suraj Sandhya will soon be flying to Singapore to shoot a short sequence for their show..

After all the misunderstandings clear and love begins to bloom between Sooraj and Sandhya in Star Plus show Diya Aur Baati Hum, it will be time to see something exciting happening in the future track of the show. We hear that Sooraj along with Sandhya, bhabo and bhabasa, will fly to Singapore.

We spoke to Anas Rashid aka Sooraj who confirmed, "Yes! We are soon flying to Singapore to shoot a short sequence there."

According to a source, Sooraj might be taking part in a cooking competition that is going to be held in Singapore. Sooraj is best known for his cooking and he is famous as the best Halwai of Pushkar. With his visit to Singapore, he is ready to spread the smell and taste of his delicacies abroad. 

Will Suraj be able to win this competition? What interesting turn this Singapore visit will bring in Suraj and Sandhya's relationship? Viewers will have to keep track of the show to unravel Singapore sojourn!

who's excited to watch dis!πŸ€”

wind453 thumbnail
nahi pata but this is no.1 serial on trp's list. i get irritated watching sbs segment of this show pata nahi how ppl watch itπŸ₯±
i'm mailing u a vm.. wtch it.. n tell shall i post it on yt!πŸ˜•