Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

the dance battle- thank to the CV's for this!!!

katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
well every one seems to be pretty pissed of after the last segment of d3 today...even i am pissed of at that creep chivam!!! but well this ain't gonna stop me from appreciating the dance battle...
well i am speechless...thanks to macci and shaan for this mindblowing choreography,

well if we start frm the very first song "MY CHICK WAS BAD"...i never ever thought that sumone could dance to this particular song...and that to sooo very well!!! i luved macci's expression...and one very particular step shaan does in the starting of the segment...

and the second song was "HIT THE LIGHTS"...i personally luv this song,and i'm glad that they choose this song for the battle! and i've seen many people dance to this song...but the d3 boys are the best!!! i luv what swayum does to shivam in the middle of the act...and the best part of the choreography was that the steps weren't repetitive...

and the last song "DON"T STOP THE PARTY" ...awesome energy guyz...shaan and macci u guys are the lords of street dance!!!  *take a bow* and considering that street dancing or bboying isn't amar's forte...he did he fabulous job!! 

macedon and shantannu are the best hip hop dancers in the show!!!
the performance was for like 4 minutes...and u guyz just burned the floor...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AKSHATA3110LovelyDilshiningstarzJalebiHeartsAmRiTa_S...Natasha.....DamonCrazy..

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
lovely post dear! Hug
seriously i began to think people were forgetting the real Dance of the show but thanks for making this post! because even though i didnt like the episode the dance was MINDBLOWING seriously ST LOUIS ROCKZZZ foreva!! seriously man the whole group did amazinggg dance!!!! i loved the songs and choreography! 
once again lovely post!! xxx Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
It was brilliant indeed...superb choreography by shantanu nd macedon...nd for me shantanu was da best of da lot...he's a born performer... 

Edited by zak231 - 22 December 2011 at 1:12am

JalebiHearts

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
They were superb...Macci and Tannu ka combo is a must watch. Loved the choreography..we have seen it before but it was a treat to watch.Clap

I personally love the way tannu was dancing on "MY CHICK WAS BAD" his expressions were superb and macci is super fun. Tannu is such a tease while dancing Blushing

Full of energy..loved it..they nailed it..the dance battle was the only thing i loved during the entire dances fest Smile

P.S  I also loved Simmi's and Alisha's bit during the dance battle...

JalebiHearts

shiningstarz Senior Member
shiningstarz
shiningstarz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
exactly!!! evryone is pissed wid Shivam's entry bt yaar i cant stop myself frum appreciating the BESTEST DANCE BATTLE evr!!!! it was damn MINDBLOWING mahn!!! luvd it lyk hell!!!Big smile
Everythng frum the beginning , firstly wen Neha and Simmi danced that was FAB!! nd then Vishakha and Rinni ka dance was also MAST!! nd then Vicky's popping!! my god , these guys rock mahn!! LOL
nd then cums the BESTEST part of the episode! Nilesh-Swayum -Rey's dance!!! Mahn, these guys are sooo damn awesum!!Big smile
luvd the whole part, nd yeah lyk meantioned earliar wen swayum goes nd does a step in front of shivam i was lykLOLLOL
I serio luvdd the DANCE BATTLE and it was serio worth appreciating!! wll done guys!! u r fab and all of us here in IF luvd ur Dance, no doubt abt that!!Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top