Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part...loved the manveer conversation...didnt want jay to find out...i hope uday does some damage control...update soon...pm me
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohhh! Raaz khul gaya... Drat! You made UV keep the escapade a hush hush matter. Hey! At least you kicked Akash out of the city ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the Uday-Unnati part. Sibling love and teasing <3

Laughed at the bistar part. Soo true! :P

And the ladt UV-M conversation. Bang on retorts! Salute to Manyata ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking forward to the next update!

TC.
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mais - I know huh, ab kya hoga?๐Ÿคฃ I just cant help but put in some Rajwada masala in there! Pleaj update ur FF, pleajโ˜บ๏ธ BTW, i just love your Swaron siggy!! :P
shrarti - Sorry about that hun, ill update as much as i can fomr now on New years made me really lazy๐Ÿ˜†
adventure_gurl - thankyou so much!

KriyaReyansh and Angel- Lolz whats a story without chudails, J had to know๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 

thejazzgal - thankyou!! :)

tvlover92 - That was a crappy raaz though, darn my creativity, i couldnt think of anything else๐Ÿ˜† i think Uday and M's bed are having a secret affair๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by -iPayal- - 12 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Uh-oh! Eehhh! J is so evil...but i m gonna love what you have in store...I feel bad for UV...poor thing but Unnati is soo cute!
Awesome updte...i just want more of ur work haha but thnks for the pm
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
omgosh :D

your such a fabulous writer , I've never come across an FF as good as your's. I am all in praises. The way you pin down Uday is just Haaayyye :)  There is always a scene or a line in every updates that leaves me cracking/smiling or thinking of even after m done reading .

Do add me to you Pm list please :) 
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was SOWWW cute
loooveed uday's diagloges..
and awesomely written
please do continue soon
Please PM me also..
Thnk youuu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This chapter was really good.got to see a slightly different side of Uday.oh no J ko patha chal gaya
ab kya hoga?lovely update.enjoyed it a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its SIMPLY SUPERB ๐Ÿ‘ n thnanks for d pm ๐Ÿค—
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how did i not come across your FF before?  i just read the first part & it's so good!  I like how you've set up the story & made Manyata's character a little more smart! ๐Ÿ˜† Loved how Uday is hating the guards ..& for some reason this line cracked me up " "Jaan-e-man, kaha aa rahi ho?" said one of them getting out of the jeep."  reminds me of Shammi Kapoor going "badan pe sitare, lapate hui.. oh jaan-e-tamana..kahan ja rahe ho?" ๐Ÿ˜†
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Manyata turned around to see HIM. Oh no! not him again. Uday walked towards them with the jeep's headlights shining on him like a spotlight. His hands in his pocket, a smooth walk and a calm smile on his face.(A solid hero waali entry)"

so good!  i love how you have Udayveer's hottness and intellligence in full form while Manyata is persistent as ever.  Off to part 3 ๐Ÿ˜‰