LOL Urmi to put face cream with baking powder!

Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 🤣 hahaaa, urmila makes homemade facial cream and accientenly adds baking powder to it.. LOL this will definatly be a worth watching scene.. urmi doing kalakaris on herself😆
Originally posted by SNS_fan101

🤣 🤣 hahaaa, urmila makes homemade facial cream and accientenly adds baking powder to it.. LOL this will definatly be a worth watching scene.. urmi doing kalakaris on herself😆

where did you get the info and when is it going to happen? And don't tell me it was just a joke 😆
Originally posted by d-luna88

where did you get the info and when is it going to happen? And don't tell me it was just a joke 😆

no kristen its not a joke lol.. it was shown in todays episode 😊

kristin in today's episode she mixes baking soda (Sodium bicarbonate- NaHCO3) in the face pack which she is preparing for herself...

this is what happens when we overdo anything ... overdose of kalakaries... can't wait to watch urmi's face tomorrow

I hope she gets plenty of pimples or a rash that lasts for a good 3-6 months 
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

kristin in today's episode she mixes baking soda (Sodium bicarbonate- NaHCO3) in the face pack which she is preparing for herself...

this is what happens when we overdo anything ... overdose of kalakaries... can't wait to watch urmi's face tomorrow

so have to watch the epi. I was to busy becoming a dazzler and decided to watch it tomorrow right after getting up

Hope she will get a lot of problems from it. Do i have a chance to see if kinjal uses the cream as well?

so have to watch the epi. I was to busy becoming a dazzler and decided to watch it tomorrow right after getting up

Hope she will get a lot of problems from it. Do i have a chance to see if kinjal uses the cream as well?

u never know kinjal might be tempted with the face pack and apply it LOL... let's see who will have the privilege of the face pack... either way i am ok with it... urmi or kinjal😡
I would love to see it tomorrow what happens to Urmila make up cream.
I think she'll give it to Kinjal first and then use it herself. The photo shoot will be ruined and it will be like digging her own grave! lolll😆
Urmilas a weirdeo🤪 she wants to get into modelling and compete with kinja😆l that's why she was making that face pack ðŸ¤£