Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

after mehendi ...when is the marriage...?

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
girls... usually mehndi ya sangeeth is to be day before the marriage is n't it? after raveena's mehndi chopra family sitting at home ...why?Confused  there were no guest in chora family and it looks kunal and siddhi resume their regular life...like going to office etc...then when is raveena's marriage going to me ?Confused ...month after her mehndi...?Confused

more over after the mehndi the girl should not go out is n't it? then why the chopra family let raveena to wander on the road?Angry...why no one accompany her?Confused...raveena knew rohit follows her...even at the time of mehndi she was looking at the door thinking that he may come...then why she went out alone?Confused

ultimately my sweetu was blamedCry

Edited by shumi. - 21 December 2011 at 2:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaran

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Aapki needle.. ultimately aake.. Sweetu pe hi atak jaati hai... UFF kaise yeh mohabbat hai!!!!
ROFL 
But I agree mehndi is always a day or two before the wedding...I think Ekta ke serial mein itni shaadiyan hoti haan... ki woh ab confuse hone lagi hai... ki rasam ki sequence kya hoti hia... LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sifar

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Aapki needle.. ultimately aake.. Sweetu pe hi atak jaati hai...yaar...chopra family mai khot rak kay srif thakral family ko hi blame kar na kya insaafi hai...bolo?Big smile UFF kaise yeh mohabbat hai!!!!...hai na?! Embarrassed
ROFL 
But I agree mehndi is always a day or two before the wedding...after mehndi the bride should not go out...that too look at the reason...she is going to the tailor shop for giving measurement...if she give measurement now when she will get the dress stitched ?...haan? ... I think Ekta ke serial mein itni shaadiyan hoti haan... ki woh ab confuse hone lagi hai... ki rasam ki sequence kya hoti hia... LOLLOLLOL

it is not like that yaar...in her other serial BALH sab kuch teek taak chaltha hai but parichay... she don't even care about the scenes and sequence...to promote her dirty pics she used plain red saree in BALH...and now for parichay...siddhi is rocking in that red unlike the other lead...LOL...when i saw the lead in red in BALH i was like eww!...when i saw siddhi in red i was like wow!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
it is not like that yaar...in her other serial BALH sab kuch teek taak chaltha hai but parichay... she don't even care about the scenes and sequence...to promote her dirty pics she used plain red saree in BALH...and now for parichay...siddhi is rocking in that red unlike the other lead...LOL...when i saw the lead in red in BALH i was like eww!...when i saw siddhi in red i was like wow!Tongue
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

There is no comparison between Siddhi and the actress twice her age. Kirti is young, half of the other leads age, and lot more beautiful just like the male lead. Can't even think about comparing Parichay's leads to the lead of the other show. Kirti and Sammy are so much more attractive, beautiful/handsome than them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sifarLuvStrk-001

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

[/QUOTE]

There is no comparison between Siddhi and the actress twice her age. Kirti is young, half of the other leads age, and lot more beautiful just like the male lead. Can't even think about comparing Parichay's leads to the lead of the other show. Kirti and Sammy are so much more attractive, beautiful/handsome than them.
[/QUOTE]...i know yaar...then why the hell that show is in top 5 ours is not even in top 10...Angry Cry and day by day our CM ranking is going down and down..Angry...Cry

Edited by shumi. - 21 December 2011 at 7:07pm

sifarLuvStrk-001

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]...i know yaar...then why the hell that show is in top 5 ours is not even in top 10...Angry Cry and day by day our CM ranking is going down and down..Angry...Cry [/QUOTE]

I think week before last one, for the longest time we had witcha- vineet crap which people didn't care to watch that's why TRP of Parichay had to suffer. I don't blame people for switching to another show when witcha crap is shown in Parichay because If I was watching it on live TV, I would do the same.

CVs need to realize that this show is suffering because of the male lead is being showed caring for the vamp. No matter what the explanations are for that (her being Kunal's first love), viewers can't digest Kunal caring for witcha hence low TRP. 

LuvStrk-001shumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I think week before last one, for the longest time we had witcha- vineet crap which people didn't care to watch that's why TRP of Parichay had to suffer. I don't blame people for switching to another show when witcha crap is shown in Parichay because If I was watching it on live TV, I would do the same.

CVs need to realize that this show is suffering because of the male lead is being showed caring for the vamp. No matter what the explanations are for that (her being Kunal's first love), viewers can't digest Kunal caring for witcha hence low TRP. 
right...let us think from CVs side...they can not show all the time sinal isn't it...they need some negativity too to run the show ...imagine if there was no ritcha track...what we will be seeing?... maximum of sinal union and their romance...u know what once they consummate their marriage the charm in their romance will dis appear...that is y the CVs don't show that...LOL

LuvStrk-001nancy1996

angel001 Senior Member
angel001
angel001

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Generally it happens soon aft mehndi..but its ekta's show so sab chalta hai..LOL

Go to top