Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SlovHanda

awesome,,,😍

Thanxx a lot for ur compliments dear.😳
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rocking analysis of the epi diids!😳thoroughly enjoyed reading it all!!!i have never expected that there be such a amusing conversation for this otherwise SERIOUS episode!!but then it is YOU!!!you always know how to squeeze in the humor from even the most gravest of scenes!!!!😳loved it a lot!!!🤗 Edited by -mansi95- - 12 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Thanxxx dear..
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mansi95-

rocking analysis of the epi diids!😳thoroughly enjoyed reading it all!!!i have never expected that there be such a amusing conversation for this otherwise SERIOUS episode!!but then it is YOU!!!you always know how to squeeze in the humor from even the most gravest of scenes!!!!😳loved it a lot!!!🤗

Thanxx a lot for ur rocking compliments my sweetu sissy..thanxx for loving & enjoying it dear.😃..after all I'm ur di na.😉so its the output of my wildest imaginations & naughty thoughts abt Gurti.😳.Moreover there's nothing to rejoice ...either fighting to get GURTI back for season2 or recollecting the golden Maaneet moments...So thought of coming up with these to cheer u all up a bit..thanxx for ur appreciation dear...🤗
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Thanxx a lot for ur rocking compliments my sweetu sissy..thanxx for loving & enjoying it dear.😃..after all I'm ur di na.😉so its the output of my wildest imaginations & naughty thoughts abt Gurti.😳.Moreover there's nothing to rejoice ...either fighting to get GURTI back for season2 or recollecting the golden Maaneet moments...So thought of coming up with these to cheer u all up a bit..thanxx for ur appreciation dear...🤗

yea!our imaginations can be at their wildest best when it comes to maneet/gurti!!☺️hmph!that is all is left as of now for us...reviving the moments and watching the episodes again!🤗
omggg bobby loved gurti's reactions..
n self thoughts haan...☺️...
me blushing ...n my mind has already started getting corrupt...
waiting for more...
sorry for late reply...n u know d reason...

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: priti11

omggg bobby loved gurti's reactions..

n self thoughts haan...☺️...
me blushing ...n my mind has already started getting corrupt...
waiting for more...
sorry for late reply...n u know d reason...

Thanxx for loving it Priti...😃
When it comes to Maaneet/Gurti..we all get the wildest dreamz...😳
Chalo I'll give hawa to all the corrupted brains of the Maaneetians by coming up with some more of them..😆
Its alright dear...dosti mei sab chalta hai...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mansi95-

yea!our imaginations can be at their wildest best when it comes to maneet/gurti!!☺️hmph!that is all is left as of now for us...reviving the moments and watching the episodes again!🤗

Its my old habit ..can't get out of it...😆
Exactly so..
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post bobby..

very much needed post
sush1974 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bobby as usual awsome. every time i read ur pst it comes 2 my mind how do u get such wonderful ideas, but againi hv the answer myself.whenever we see gurti 2gether, automatically we get  wild imaginations.hai na.