•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys recently i seen many people criticizing the actress playing the role of rajkumari of magadh. Just want to say relax one week love track and you guys got fed up. the story acc to me moved fast the love track wasnt dragged ended in 1 week. plus i enjoyed the scenes of Rajkumari and CGM although bit filmy but that is done for entertaining epi. dont know but 9th dec and 10th dec episode were too good and fab directed. totally entertaining even the dance sequence😊

I just want to ask what you like about the girl playing the role of rajkumari. what you like in her acting and what you think she can improve. Please no bashing up actors on my topic. Just leave your feedback here and Ashish reads them so he can tell her when they meet😆 anyways someone said the rajkumari showing lust to CGM well i really hated that comment. i dont think that hugging scene showed lust and waise bhi we should be happy CGM is future emperor so natural for girl to go crazy about him. isnt it? I just dont agree to some comments made here give her some time she will be good princess am sure. agree she touches him too much and gets close whilst princesses stay reserved but what to do she is dhanadand daughter so she will have some traits. that guy is surrounded by women. 😆 so tell me what you like about actress playing the role and how should she play it acc to you

comment kara mitron ðŸ˜†
comment kisi ne nahin kiya
chalo guys friends of mine plz comment tigad dha