•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
To hold on to his love and not let her go as hatred does not conquer anything but love does and they show Kushi walking away .  These words and the scene is very important though Arnav  will love Kushi he will let her go and then maybe he will remember LA's words but by then it will be too late as Kushi's words in the Temple may come true.  "The day you realise that day I wont be there".   Shyam is going to create lot of misunderstandings and brew hatred simple if Kushi cannot be his no one should have her.  Plants truth and more of the stuff to come out later and dfntly not now as we all hoped and hoping.  CV's have saved it for the last it looks like.  
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ash95

To hold on to his love and not let her go as hatred does not conquer anything but love does and they show Kushi walking away .  These words and the scene is very important though Arnav  will love Kushi he will let her go and then maybe he will remember LA's words but by then it will be too late as Kushi's words in the Temple may come true.  "The day you realise that day I wont be there".   Shyam is going to create lot of misunderstandings and brew hatred simple if Kushi cannot be his no one should have her.  Plants truth and more of the stuff to come out later and dfntly not now as we all hoped and hoping.  CV's have saved it for the last it looks like.  

OMG I too felt the same... the seen was so poignant when they showed Khushi walking away with the luggage...