Saas Bina Sasuraal

SBS WU 21.12.11 - Pashu confirmed something fishy

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a bunch for the fab update Preetha :)

Demi & her confused outcomes...hilarious!...Why did Dadaji pop the marriage question to Ved so suddenly?
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
abc113 thumbnail
Yeah, dadaji's marriage proposal is coming too early. Now that they have incorporated Damini's track, they should at least let it mature before dropping the bomb.

It was so funny when Damini sang "madhubala" song from MBKD in bhajan style and Ved instantly got engrossed in it :)

Conversation between Pashu and Tej in shop was also funny :)

Just wondering why they are not sharing this plot with Pashu, Prachin and Gyan. If Toasty can share her secret with Tej then Malti can also share the same secret with her husband, right?
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch preetha for the nice update.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

I guess now that Pashu knows something is really fishy with Damini... maybe he's quiet to see what's cooking in Dadaji & Toasty's mind. Once Dadaji brings out the proposal, I think Pashu will remember Sudha's words at the dining table & finally explode the time bomb, he's just waiting for the appropriate time to blast it😆

For the first time, I loved Sudha Lalit Kumar Sharma interfering in the C family's matter😈😆 But unfortunately it was all in vain

I really loved the conversation between Pashu & Tej... Pashu has definitely mellowed down when he's with Tej... showing his elbow is just his habit which he can't resist😆

Regarding the Damini track... I've expressed my disappointment so much in the Damini...what if thread that I don't want to repeat anything here... I'm just tired of posting now😆
& I hope the CVs will spill the beans before I start losing my patience😆
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Preetha Di :)

Loved all the epis this week...hope tomorrow is just as good :)