Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
When I watch Saathiya and when Urmilla's part comes on I have to look away πŸ˜› otherwise all I see is Urmilla's horrible teeth!!!  Yuck!!! Disgusting!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ CV's when you chose her for the role didnt you see her teeeth she really fits into the bad character as she is a witch and witches have bad teeth that's probably why they chose her πŸ˜†

Like if you agree and comment if you wish too!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree dear..but we have been seeing and saying since the serial had started..but as you are a newbie here, concession is givenπŸ˜†
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha !! πŸ˜†

When I watch saathiya with my Bibi Ji she always ends up laughing at her teeth saying she good smack them sooo hard that hopefully they will fall outπŸ˜†
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gohem123

Agree dear..but we have been seeing and saying since the serial had started..but as you are a newbie here, concession is givenπŸ˜†

Thank you for forgiving me!! πŸ˜› Im sorry but i just had to share it at one point and i am trying to help increase SNS on the chaska meter!! πŸ˜›
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes you are right but I want to warn you not to comment personally on someone cuz you may hurt anyone. Personal experience.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sonia17

Thank you for forgiving me!! πŸ˜›Im sorry but i just had to share it at one point and i am trying to help increase SNS on the chaska meter!! πŸ˜›

guys i think no one knows we are on strike!! No one has any idea