SBB-Viren Jeevika ki haseen raat (Kryran) YT link

Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vwRsFQUOd8[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vwRsFQUOd8
grand surprise is manvi yay (virman scenes 😆)
Yay... Is it me or but do they look very comfortable with each other... But who cares it their personal life I'll just keep it to awww they are the cutest onscreen couple!!
runs jumps.. flies to watch😆 as it is i cracked up at the sbs vid tacker gems continue🤣 tree ko gol gol kaate ke uska age pata chalta hain bit.. good lord..🤣 KDs disgust laden look as if she was picturing the graphic details of her dissection was PRICELESS..🤣

edit: ROFLL at the last bit when KD is catching the petals and KT is bombarding them..🤣 petal showers nahi petal bombing..🤣 these 2 defo extract their fun in such mundane routines..😆 loved KDs shoulder shrugging pleased expression as KT said happy bday to her..😆 cute she is.. and also her look after she offered 5 mins and he refutes it to 2.. she is like ok.. w/e😆

on hindsight why do they have to show every angle of the scene.. koi surprise element nahi..
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonali.19281

runs jumps.. flies to watch😆 as it is i cracked up at the sbs vid tacker gems continue🤣 tree ko gol gol kaate ke uska age pata chalta hain bit.. good lord..🤣 KDs disgust laden look as if she was picturing the graphic details of her dissection was PRICELESS..🤣

edit: ROFLL at the last bit when KD is catching the petals and KT is bombarding them..🤣 petal showers nahi petal bombing..🤣 these 2 defo extract their fun in such mundane routines..😆 loved KDs shoulder shrugging pleased expression as KT said happy bday to her..😆 cute she is.. and also her look after she offered 5 mins and he refutes it to 2.. she is like ok.. w/e😆

on hindsight why do they have to show every angle of the scene.. koi surprise element nahi..

I LOVED that part!! ðŸ˜† These two are too cute!

runs jumps.. flies to watch😆as it is i cracked up at the sbs vid tacker gems continue🤣tree ko gol gol kaate ke uska age pata chalta hain bit.. good lord..🤣KDs disgust laden look as if she was picturing the graphic details of her dissection was PRICELESS..🤣

edit: ROFLL at the last bit when KD is catching the petals and KT is bombarding them..🤣petal showers nahi petal bombing..🤣these 2 defo extract their fun in such mundane routines..😆loved KDs shoulder shrugging pleased expression as KT said happy bday to her..😆cute she is.. and also her look after she offered 5 mins and he refutes it to 2.. she is like ok.. w/e😆

That's why I dont like watching these segments. They take away half the fun of watching a show.   ðŸ˜• Ok... my besharamness is coming into play here, but... when I initially saw the title, I though it had to with their much awaited wedding night 😆 Ahhh... I need help and then some 😆
Yeah true sonali and junebuggy.. I wish the media segment wale wouldn't give the whole clips away of whats happening in the coming episodes.. interviews though have no qualms.. I adore the kryran interviews!! its like an addiction along with virika. <3 lol
Originally posted by junebuggy

That's why I dont like watching these segments. They take away half the fun of watching a show.   ðŸ˜• Ok... my besharamness is coming into play here, but... when I initially saw the title, I though it had to with their much awaited wedding night 😆 Ahhh... I need help and then some 😆

i look fwd to more of the ivs and less of the scene captures.. and m sure the title was given to get your attn😆 just like it did.. dude the forehead kiss happens on tht nite.. they r far from kissing even.. yer mind is wayy too fast for them😆 for all u know viren will be attacked n injured followed by our slow torture track😆 and then real action like KT says🤣

i look fwd to more of the ivs and less of the scene captures.. and m sure the title was given to get your attn😆just like it did.. dude the forehead kiss happens on tht nite.. they r far from kissing even.. yer mind is wayy too fast for them😆for all u know viren will be attacked n injured followed by our slow torture track😆and then real action like KT says🤣

It certainly DID capture my attention! 😆 I guess you're right... maybe I need to rewind a little if they've only gone as far as a kiss on the forehead!! 😆 Makes you wonder what will be next. 😆
How much I'm in love!<3 <3

Words cannot divulge! =D<3