Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SBB-Viren Jeevika ki haseen raat (Kryran) YT link

Sarah4eva IF-Dazzler
Sarah4eva
Sarah4eva

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vwRsFQUOd8

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpashreekavyakomaliKryan_DevAkshijulzayshranHawa-Hawaii..Jessie..just_juhi* ~ Roshni ~ *sirjeesonali.19281cuttiee-MariaMars-Bobbi.

5678 Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
grand surprise is manvi yay (virman scenes LOL)
2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Yay... Is it me or but do they look very comfortable with each other... But who cares it their personal life I'll just keep it to awww they are the cutest onscreen couple!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah4evajust_juhi

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
runs jumps.. flies to watchLOL as it is i cracked up at the sbs vid tacker gems continueROFL tree ko gol gol kaate ke uska age pata chalta hain bit.. good lord..ROFL KDs disgust laden look as if she was picturing the graphic details of her dissection was PRICELESS..ROFL

edit: ROFLL at the last bit when KD is catching the petals and KT is bombarding them..ROFL petal showers nahi petal bombing..ROFL these 2 defo extract their fun in such mundane routines..LOL loved KDs shoulder shrugging pleased expression as KT said happy bday to her..LOL cute she is.. and also her look after she offered 5 mins and he refutes it to 2.. she is like ok.. w/eLOL

on hindsight why do they have to show every angle of the scene.. koi surprise element nahi..

Edited by sonali.19281 - 21 December 2011 at 3:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NonchalantSarah4evajust_juhi

Sarah4eva IF-Dazzler
Sarah4eva
Sarah4eva

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

runs jumps.. flies to watchLOL as it is i cracked up at the sbs vid tacker gems continueROFL tree ko gol gol kaate ke uska age pata chalta hain bit.. good lord..ROFL KDs disgust laden look as if she was picturing the graphic details of her dissection was PRICELESS..ROFL

edit: ROFLL at the last bit when KD is catching the petals and KT is bombarding them..ROFL petal showers nahi petal bombing..ROFL these 2 defo extract their fun in such mundane routines..LOL loved KDs shoulder shrugging pleased expression as KT said happy bday to her..LOL cute she is.. and also her look after she offered 5 mins and he refutes it to 2.. she is like ok.. w/eLOL

on hindsight why do they have to show every angle of the scene.. koi surprise element nahi..

I LOVED that part!! LOL These two are too cute!

Nonchalantsonali.19281

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

runs jumps.. flies to watchLOLas it is i cracked up at the sbs vid tacker gems continueROFLtree ko gol gol kaate ke uska age pata chalta hain bit.. good lord..ROFLKDs disgust laden look as if she was picturing the graphic details of her dissection was PRICELESS..ROFL

edit: ROFLL at the last bit when KD is catching the petals and KT is bombarding them..ROFLpetal showers nahi petal bombing..ROFLthese 2 defo extract their fun in such mundane routines..LOLloved KDs shoulder shrugging pleased expression as KT said happy bday to her..LOLcute she is.. and also her look after she offered 5 mins and he refutes it to 2.. she is like ok.. w/eLOL

That's why I dont like watching these segments. They take away half the fun of watching a show.   Confused Ok... my besharamness is coming into play here, but... when I initially saw the title, I though it had to with their much awaited wedding night LOL Ahhh... I need help and then some LOL

Sarah4evasonali.19281

Sarah4eva IF-Dazzler
Sarah4eva
Sarah4eva

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Yeah true sonali and junebuggy.. I wish the media segment wale wouldn't give the whole clips away of whats happening in the coming episodes.. interviews though have no qualms.. I adore the kryran interviews!! its like an addiction along with virika. <3 lol
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by junebuggy

runs jumps.. flies to watchLOLas it is i cracked up at the sbs vid tacker gems continueROFLtree ko gol gol kaate ke uska age pata chalta hain bit.. good lord..ROFLKDs disgust laden look as if she was picturing the graphic details of her dissection was PRICELESS..ROFL

edit: ROFLL at the last bit when KD is catching the petals and KT is bombarding them..ROFLpetal showers nahi petal bombing..ROFLthese 2 defo extract their fun in such mundane routines..LOLloved KDs shoulder shrugging pleased expression as KT said happy bday to her..LOLcute she is.. and also her look after she offered 5 mins and he refutes it to 2.. she is like ok.. w/eLOL

That's why I dont like watching these segments. They take away half the fun of watching a show.   Confused Ok... my besharamness is coming into play here, but... when I initially saw the title, I though it had to with their much awaited wedding night LOL Ahhh... I need help and then some LOL

i look fwd to more of the ivs and less of the scene captures.. and m sure the title was given to get your attnLOL just like it did.. dude the forehead kiss happens on tht nite.. they r far from kissing even.. yer mind is wayy too fast for themLOL for all u know viren will be attacked n injured followed by our slow torture trackLOL and then real action like KT saysROFL

Nonchalantjust_juhi

Go to top