PREDICTION - CVs PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS COME TRUE

Posted: 12 years ago
It could be fun to see Nandkisore ASR's cousin falling for Khushi and then seeing the cousin trying to Indianize himself to make Khushi like him...

I would love to see him (cousin) wear an Indian sherwani to impress Khushi, and then see Khushi laughing (not because she is into him, but because she appreciates him trying to impress her) and then see ASR all jealous...

Then followed by the famous K3G line, Khushi says to the cousin but with eyes on Arnav: "Lucknow ka kurta, pathani salwar... tab lage mard varna lage beqaar" HAHA!!!!! 😆

so that ASR rushes to wear a sherwani for the first time since his parent's death 😃 to impress Khushi..

and the whole Raizada parivaar and Khushi are shocked to see Arnav's new look!
omgg/// tht wud be great but I think we are asking too much from the CVs!!!
We can feed Nandakishore as much jelebi's as he wants,if something like that happens😛

If the reason for ASR not wearing Indian dress is his parents death then I would never want him to disrespect his parents just to please Khushi .

Originally posted by sunaina02

If the reason for ASR not wearing Indian dress is his parents death then I would never want him to disrespect his parents just to please Khushi .

is it true that he doesn't wear an indian dress bcz of his parents' death???oh i didn't know that😲

but if it's not then i'm all in for it!!!😆
love it
hope it does come true
thnks for the post
love arshi
xxx
Yeah CV's PLEASE make this happen and make Nando's time on IPKKND really count to bring ARHI closer!
YES YESSS PLEASE!!!

I second this :D xD
hunh!! ASR doesnt wear indian clothes for a reason? I didn't know that, I thought he never wore indian outfits because he was simply more comfortable in his three piece suits and tie (and why would anyone be comfortable in so many layers in the blistering heat of india is beyond me, but ok i dont mind drooling over him in those clothes)
well we see ASR wearing one during Anjali di's shaadi...i think it's something to do with ASR breaking with traditions since his parents death (not believing in god, not wearing indian attire, not believing in love...).

Khushi is his angle who has come to make ASR realize that life must move on ⭐️