Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

WTH? r juhi n sunny taunting sid in promo (Page 2)

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenity2011

Originally posted by znursingh

What WAS all that chest banging?! It looked really vulgar & tasteless! I wonder if Juhi's behavior would be the same if she knew that the po*n queen swings both ways? Somebody ask Sachin what HE thinks of his wife's karnamas in BB!
GWAD!! They both looked so desperate & cheap.

xactly tht chest banging lookd cheapest. its not like thy r kids. thy both r "heavily endowed"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink it was vulgar.

ufffROFL

bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

What WAS all that chest banging?! It looked really vulgar & tasteless! I wonder if Juhi's behavior would be the same if she knew that the po*n queen swings both ways? Somebody ask Sachin what HE thinks of his wife's karnamas in BB!

xactly tht chest banging lookd cheapest. its not like thy r kids. thy both r "heavily endowed"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink it was vulgar.
its upto the person how he is going to think they must be doing their task which is acting so if u take that seriously then i guess nothing is wrong with them its in ur mind whos thinking so cheap ...not them...its just a small thing if u look but if u stretch it then its a big thing so relax and take a chill pill and enjoy the task instead of streching it out too much...dearBig smileSmile
PcShahidRuLez Senior Member
PcShahidRuLez
PcShahidRuLez

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
OMG Shocked Ewww ..AUNTY & her CHAMCHEE has lost it Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzainblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

guys did u c th promo for tomorow? juhi n sunny seem 2 b taunting sid by enacting sid n pooja misra's fight? first of all, it was not even remotly funny with both of their over the top xpressions. n thn thy r actually bumping their chests. yuck. did juhi bcum a lesbo? and  thy so viciously aftr sid tauntin abt a very sensetive subject. but ofcorse, these ppl who can speak ill of an decent guy like symonds can stoop to any level. but seriusly , it was yucky.
just remember...they r nominated and they r the new footage queens in townROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzainANNMTTony_StraK786

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

shachin is a really decent man...even when i read his tweets ...it shows how decent he is...haven't heard him saying any negative comments about any contestant...how come he has married a zahil-ganwar like juhi...is beyond meConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzainMissSRKANNMTmajasoap_fan

Equine Goldie
Equine
Equine

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonny05

its upto the person how he is going to think they must be doing their task which is acting so if u take that seriously then i guess nothing is wrong with them its in ur mind whos thinking so cheap ...not them...its just a small thing if u look but if u stretch it then its a big thing so relax and take a chill pill and enjoy the task instead of streching it out too much...dearBig smileSmile

thn thy shldn't be giving lectures abt ethics, decency ,practisin n preaching etc., BTW how do u know its a task

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzain

bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonny05

take a chill pill guys there must be a task given to them by big boss thats what they must be doing it because they were wearing some costumes too..lets wait for tomorrow and watch it...if its a task then they have to do it by anychance...
thats why i said earlier lets wait for tomorrow and see if its a task..
PcShahidRuLez Senior Member
PcShahidRuLez
PcShahidRuLez

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
task OR no task ... both r highly cheap dancing on SIDz head ...Uss swimming pool mein dono ko gira dena chahiye LOL

Go to top