Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i totally agree with you about arnav's indifference after he got to know about khushi's broken engagement!! he behaved as if nothing happened!! he should've confronted her about her broken engagement!! but maybe we'll have that scene in the car ride tomorrow?? (fingers crossed)😊
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I also forgot to add that Khushi putting a towel around her neck instead of a dupatta was quite lame as well!!!  I understand she gets flustered around ASR, but to lose all sense just makes her appear ridiculous.  And all this happens right as he was trying to converse with her about Lavanya.  He was opening up dialogue and the towel stopped the conversation before it even had a chance to start...   ðŸĪŠ

Tooo many missed opportunities!!! 
Edited by Nrp77 - 12 years ago
Sehnila_shahrin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess they will get married at the end of the show!this is sooo frustrating man! we never get to see a long emotional hearty conversation between the main leads...all we see is either shouting at each other or talking about other issues :/ i miss the old days of IPKKND
Vera thumbnail
I have not seen the episode but I don't understand how khushi's broken engagement and the fact that Shyam was her fianc takes a back seat. I would think that this Shyam thing would be giving nightmares to Khushi! Her whole family knows, even Payal tells her to tell the Raizadas, ( let us not get into why Payal does not say anything to Akash) Arnav is at her home giving her a ride to RM ...ample opportunity...what are the cvs doing?  Or may be they are tired after writing and directing the Arnav la breakup scene. The actual writers have gone on vacation? Edited by Vera - 12 years ago

CVs are not concentrating on the LOVE story. Period. They are bringing all sorts angle to tangle with but the main story. We have to see Arnav and Khushi talk to each other about themselves other than someone else.It has not happened so far.And we have passed already 6 months of the story line. I get it. Its a matured love story. The leads are not going to fall in love with drop of a hat. But at least make an effort to talk. Khushi acts like a small kid running around and trying to gain attention which she is not getting.. Sorry.. this is what I felt today... unnecessary fillers..

keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was a huge disappointment for me especially Khushi's antics.  Sorry, I probably offended Sanaya's fan for saying that but I'm her fan too and I'm just getting tired of her 10 years old act  and then her turning into a mature 80 years old.  If I would be ASR, that would be a major turn-off for me right there.  

I'm not sure what cv's trying to turn Khushi into but I'm not impressed at all. 
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IPKKND lacks in consistency.Not the fault of the cast but the CV's.Totally disappointedin the episode.All the intensity went for Rabbaveeing somewhere else i guess 😕
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you totally,the bathroom scene was a huge dissappointment in my books as it could have been executed better not just have Khushi jumping and screeching like a hyperactive child.This was Arnav's golden opportunity to ask her about how her engagement broke off and they could have shown a little close encounter between the two since they had to add the bathroom scene...just didn't get the point of the whole scenario.Hopefully tomorrow they don't let this opportunity pass in Arnav trying to find out about the engagement.
zafi thumbnail
I agree with you completely. The bathroom scene was depicted better from the OS writers on this forum than the CV's on the show. I mean come on it's not that hard to write a decent scene that every one can enjoy. Totally useless todays bathroom scene. So immature. Edited by zafi - 12 years ago
.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly! i mean throughout the whole epi i was expecting Arnav to talk about that, but i guess the cvs showed that pool side scene only to make the viewers eagerly waiting for whats gonna happen next and if Arnav is gonna confront Khushi or not!