EPISODE 3 REVIEW - VM Peehu's request! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Cari dear,awesome work😊.The song suits them yaar.Hope you get PKYEK soon.You seem totally lost in Abhay😊
Thankyou sooo much...
Sorry didn't get a chance to pm everyone today for this thread.

Thanks again.

Yes arya, I'm totally lost without him...
cari..awesome review...

but the vm..it was amazing..i thought u completely forgot about it...aww...but u remebered...thanks for making it...i was so lost in the vm..i love this song..and so wanted to watch a vm on it...

missing abhay..abhiya so much..it feels empty and void...hope we get a new season soon...
Ha ha thanks for a wonderful VM and beautiful synopsis of the epi. Will watch today's epi since something hot is gonna happen today☺️
lovely review cari👏👏..and awesome vm.⭐️.thanks soo much for helping us relive their magical journey once more..😊😳
you know after pkyek ended...i did not cry...sure i felt incomplete...my heart felt like a part of it is empty now...my day seemed hollow as the clock ticked 8.30 pm and went on in its nodes of tunes...but i did not have a single drop of tear...but your vm was so poignant and so  nostalgic...that it made me cry by  reliving these moments again...i can't explain how...but your vm made me burst into tears... it was THAT impactful and beautiful  👏
hey awesome update & VM.Sorry 4 late rply wht 2 do yaar North india ki thand nai maar daala.I m not well & mobile se dekhna banta nhi hai but will try 2 b active.😳.nowadays main mobile se hi rply kar rhi hoon aaj hi PC mai bethi😳
Awesome vm n review. Oh, now i understand how much i am missing 1st season of pkyek n abhiya.'sigh'
beautiful and beautiful vm carisma u r the charm of our forums
Awesome vm dear👏👏👏... really great👍🏼.. i just loved it...🤗

Madhu ne sauten ki beti ko itna bada bandage laga diya ! 😆😆 Pia ki arms ki size tho dekho! Pia ki arm hai - Panchi ki nahin! 😆🤣🤣🤣
n thanks 4 the review and all the email addresses...🤗
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️