Navya

Amar Sir Hero Anant hogaye hai Zero!!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is not right CV's how can you make Amar sir the hero that knows everyting about Navya! 😡😡😡 Yes i agree that Anant was drunk so he didnt know what he was saying!! Anant hamesha ek hero hona chaye!!! 😊 Anya is the best and no one should be in between them!! This is making Anya fans very upset and this is putting me of Navya atm I love this show a lot and I want Anant and Navya to be happy yes there are misunderstandings but not pointless things like this!! 😡 I thought that the retro party would mean a good set of anya scenes where we can see them travel back in time but still be madly in love with each other!!😃 I am dissapointed with Navya atm and I think this track should end Id rather have the loonies instead of this and that's saying something!! 😛
Thats all from me!! Comment on your views if you agree or disagree!! Like if you agree!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I agree with you 100% this amar bhi na...ughh! poor anant..felt horrible for him!  Stupid CVS...they have seriously lost it!Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
f.s.m thumbnail
200% agree ...
nothing i can add on your post ,,, you said what i want ...
Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
munchy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AGREE...NO WORDS...NEVR EXPECTED SUCH AN INSULT TO D CORE OF D SHOW..ANANT..
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

100% agree

stupid ,senseless CV's
This content was originally posted by: Anushka2121

I agree with you 100% this amar bhi na...ughh! poor anant..felt horrible for him! Stupid CVS...they have seriously lost it!

Plus I really felt sorry for Navya and the precap o my god 😭 😭
sona_anyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iam just pissed off...feel lyk crying
Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya this cvs have pissed me off today...they made amar sir the hero and our anant a zero...the questions tht were asked for amar and navya were so easy tht anyone could anwer tht...they make it a big deal abt it.
kitne faltoo CVS hai hamare! poor Anant:((((
sana1sana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anant is always a Hero!!