Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Will Rashi's plan work? New article Starplus

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya News
HOME  SHOWS  SAATH NIBHAANA SAATHIYA  NEWS  Will Rashi's plan work?

Will Rashi's plan work?

3  LIKE  |     7  COMMENTS  | 

In STAR Plus' Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Rashi might be back in the Modi house but her euphoria soon faded when she realised that no one had accepted her in reality. Rashi has been subjected to cold stances and aloofness which has hurt her the most. Now the goodie good Rashi has decided to take matters in her own hands and prove herself to the family, even if it means she has to go back to her scheming and manipulative ways.

A STARPlus.in source elaborates, "Rashi was feeling guilty that while helping her escape the goons, Gopi got badly injured. After her return to the Modi house, she tried her best to be a good bahu and genuinely help everyone. However Koki, Jigar and others kept her at bay and taunted her which hurt her a lot. The latest argument over Gangajal was the nail in the coffin. Her patience has given up and now she feels she has had enough. Rashi will plan to get into the good books of the family with some manipulation."

Rashi aka Rucha explains, "I wanted to impress everyone and be the good bahuthey expected me to be in the first place. No one in the family is bothered about me or talks to me properly, including my husband Jigar. I want to make them aware that I am a changed person but they aren't giving me the chance. Whatever I do, each and every gesture is misconstrued. I want Gopi to recover as soon as possible and I have taken on her responsibility but this hostility is hurting me the most. I have decided to prove to my family that I am a responsible and good bahu so if I have to manipulate them into believing so - I will do it. I have planned to ensure everyone is around when I actually help Gopi so they have proof that I am Gopi's well wisher."

What is Rashi's plan? Will the family see the change in her or will the plan backfire? Catch Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday, 7:00 PM on STAR Plus. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear!!! I think Rashi is just plain stupid!!
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Thanks for sharing dear!!! I think Rashi is just plain stupid!!

Your welcome sweetie ðŸ˜‰
i agree Her plan is realy stupid 
your almost if dazzeler 1 post to go Conratz Kristin🥳
Edited by Bloem123 - 12 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

Thanks for sharing...

Your Welcome🤗
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
ohh noo i want ahem to help gopi not tht damn rashi
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_1234

ohh noo i want ahem to help gopi not tht damn rashi

She is not going to help gopi she is going to do kakerlakki on our poor gopi
i hope ahem will help gopi
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyuk

Thanks for sharing.

Your Welcome😃
Edited by Bloem123 - 12 years ago
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing!! hope rashis plan doesnt work.. lol
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

thanks for sharing!! hope rashis plan doesnt work.. lol

Your welcome i agee i hope it doesnt work
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!!

Rashi truly is as idiotic as her plan!!
If all she wanted was to be accepted by the family then why tell Gopi all that garbage about her being a burden on the family!?!!!!!!

All she had to do was disable the bell and come miraculously to the rescue!! OR I know shocking idea - just help Gopi in reality!!