Diya Aur Baati Hum

Kal hoga bara thoofan!!!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Tommorow Sandhya will be in so much trouble the thought makes me scared on how she will handle it!! πŸ˜•I know Sandhya is intelligent but everything is happening so quickly that she wont see it coming!!! πŸ˜• Aur Sandhya ki zindagi me hoga bara thoofan!!! 😭😭😭  I hope Suraj supports her 😊when Bhabo comfronts her about her education otherwise Sandhya may have to go through the biggest punishment of her life!!!  I mean when she gave a vote she had to go and fetch 3 days worth of water by herself!! What is gunna happen when education comes into the matter!! I am really worried for Sandhya and I hope that Suraj yet again becomes an ideal husband aur Sandhya ka saath nibhaye aur Bhabo ko samjaye!! 😊 Cant wait for the future tracks Im scared and excited at the same time because this means more Surya moments and Sandhya's dream which is the USP of this serial and the nayi soch!!! ⭐️ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ Byeee my felllow DABH fans!! Like and comment if you wish I will be back with another topic shortly!! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Exactly Sonia...i am dreading that moment so much...but at the same time I have a nagging worry...will she immediately break the news to bhabo and the rest of the family asap???on one side bhabo will go to jail according to the future track...Wonder how Meena is gonna trap Sandhya...i so want Suraj to support her after he gets over the shock...its not a crime to be educated right??
Such a cliffhanger situation!!!