Navya
Navya

Navya? Really? (Page 3)

sanaa_s Goldie
sanaa_s
sanaa_s

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anushka2121

Yaar I will feel embarssed..but atleast I will have voice to say something.i mean look at at the condition anant is in...its his first time..and he has lost it..Ritz herself told her ..to give him food ASAP..SHe knows sughanda is calling her ...parents are worried..I would be embarrsed..but would handle the situation differently rather than playing a stupid game I would maybe call RANBIR to come here and help them or something..also to avoid her embarrssment and his..or she could of changed her answers ...instead of him being embarrsed and insulted infront of others...Dont get me wrong..I also like navya but today she pissed me off as u can see
.So basically by not helping Anant first..she goes to play game..so she can listen to her boss.to avoid embarssement? where as their is a person their who is in bad condtion..
just my view!..

@ BOLD ...EXACTLY WHT I FEEL !!! Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meharmomorockz

coolzohr Goldie
coolzohr
coolzohr

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anushka2121

Yaar I will feel embarssed..but atleast I will have voice to say something.i mean look at at the condition anant is in...its his first time..and he has lost it..Ritz herself told her ..to give him food ASAP..SHe knows sughanda is calling her ...parents are worried..I would be embarrsed..but would handle the situation differently rather than playing a stupid game I would maybe call RANBIR to come here and help them or something..also to avoid her embarrssment and his..or she could of changed her answers ...instead of him being embarrsed and insulted infront of others...Dont get me wrong..I also like navya but today she pissed me off as u can see
.So basically by not helping Anant first..she goes to play game..so she can listen to her boss.to avoid embarssement? where as their is a person their who is in bad condtion..
just my view!..

u r right anu she could have done somethig ratehr than playing tht stupid game
r the cv's showing tht NAVYA Is sooo underconfident tht she cant say a simple no i have some other work tht stupid game was more imp to her than ANANT who loves her sooo much

meharanjmudd

Anushka2121 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meharmunchysanaa_sanjmuddmomorockz

coolzohr Goldie
coolzohr
coolzohr

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
agree with u anushka
this shows tht if she get some one she will ust forget anant
and wht was she trying to show by obeying tht stupid person tht she is sooo obedient etc etc LADY their is a person who is trouble just bcoz of u and ur boss and ur playing a silly game with tht boss and getting 100% and whn u play tht same game with anant u get 20% y lady y u knw anant for such a long tym

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meharsanaa_sAnushka2121

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolzohr

agree with u anushka
and wht was she trying to show by obeying tht stupid person tht she is sooo obedient etc etc LADY their is a person who is trouble just bcoz of u and ur boss and ur playing a silly game with tht boss and getting 100% and whn u play tht same game with anant u get 20% y lady y u knw anant for such a long tym

oh come on zohr ,,, the questions who asked to amar was not the same which asked to anant ... I MEAN is amamr knows about nvya's best film and her best Actor ??? Confused Confused ...

@ all ... haha we make this post as an adda Wink ... SO PLZ guys do continue ,,,, i love like these discussions Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaa_sSmita17Anushka2121

Anushka2121 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

sanaa_sf.s.m

sanaa_s Goldie
sanaa_s
sanaa_s

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

Originally posted by coolzohr

agree with u anushka

oh come on zohr ,,, the questions who asked to amar was not the same which asked to anant ... I MEAN is amamr knows about nvya's best film and her best Actor ??? Confused Confused ...

@ all ... haha we make this post as an adda Wink ... SO PLZ guys do continue ,,,, i love like these discussions Big smile

yeh office ke party kaam aur school ke party ya kids bday party ziyda lag rahee thee !! mujhay naahi pata thaa keh office ke party mein bhee games hotay hain LOL

cake bhee thaa !! theme party thee !! aur game bhee !LOL

Edited by sushi_anki - 21 December 2011 at 2:30pm

f.s.mmomorockz

Anushka2121 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meharsanaa_sSmita17f.s.m

Go to top