Navya? Really? - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
I know..i mean Cant they talk to eachother?  Is that too much to ask? they already have lots of problems to deal with! And as far as hopes...i have not much expectations anymore..i had expectations from party..but we got thisEdited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
hi ashi😊

@anu checking pms..
Originally posted by Anushka2121

I know..i mean Cant they talk to eachother?  Is that too much to ask? they already have lots of problems to deal with! And as far as hopes...i have not much expectations anymore..i had expectations from party..but we got this

yes
@all: I really am craving for a romantic anya scene...
anushka u can call me munchy 😊
yes..i cmpltly agree..i was literally glued 2 d show after seeing its initial promos..dey were so good..n wat 2 v get now??no promos..nothing..all v get now is low trp..low ranks..and weird tracks...dnt knw wats gonna b d fate of dis show if dey keep on going like dis..

I know..i mean Cant they talk to eachother?  Is that too much to ask? they already have lots of problems to deal with! And as far as hopes...i have not much expectations anymore..i had expectations from party..but we got this

ya anu same...but cvs always disappoint us:-((

@all: I really am craving for a romantic anya scene...
me too😳
@munchy: I know..I mean Looking at inital episodes..I feel like crying...Why are they doing this? Is it that hard for a writer to understand what the viewers want? .I mean Shamya especially Shaheer seem upset..
Originally posted by munchy

anushka u can call me munchy 😊
yes..i cmpltly agree..i was literally glued 2 d show after seeing its initial promos..dey were so good..n wat 2 v get now??no promos..nothing..all v get now is low trp..low ranks..and weird tracks...dnt knw wats gonna b d fate of dis show if dey keep on going like dis..
πŸ˜­πŸ˜•
btw anushka i really applaud ur post..πŸ‘ seems dat all of us r getting a catharsis 😊 much needed..