Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anushka2121

Agar CVS forum visit karte hai..toh ACCHA HAI..atleast they will know what crap they are and how much people here LOVE THEM.

yup they would know how much love we shower on them 🤣
@bro: i think the CVS who did birthday track got fired.idk why..because they showed romantic scenes..in which parents didnt approve..DUMB RIGHT! now we are sEEING THIS!! EWWW
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think by end of dec ..it will end...and We are getting new writers..i mean cant anyone...write with common sense...or atleast bring back old cvs yaar..Im dying to see some ANYA SCENES.

PARTY WAS GOOD CHANCE BUT NNNOOO!

navya jab rehnay ayee anant keh ghar tab bhee sir noodles aur Mahaepisode keh ilawa aisa kuch naahi thaa !! jab keh bahut acha ho saktaa thaa !! phir yeh party walaa bhee sirf 20sec ka anya ka dance keh ilawa kuch naahi thaa !!  
hahaa i think i will start to share my problems with baba too...baba koh toh pata hoga..mujhe se phele ðŸ˜†
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bro: i think the CVS who did birthday track got fired.idk why..because they showed romantic scenes..in which parents didnt approve..DUMB RIGHT! now we are sEEING THIS!! EWWW

lol who's parents?? viewers or shaheer and soumya's parents ðŸ˜†
Rashu1505 thumbnail

I think by end of dec ..it will end...and We are getting new writers..i mean cant anyone...write with common sense...or atleast bring back old cvs yaar..Im dying to see some ANYA SCENES.

PARTY WAS GOOD CHANCE BUT NNNOOO!

same here yaar i am missing my old anya
I know!!! The mall...was a good chance too! they could of shown both shopping..and anant picking some cute stuff for navya.and some romantic scenes..BUT NO WE GOT SKELTONS AND HAUNTED HOUSE! ðŸ¤¢ EVEN THAT DANCE WAS SHORT..and that STUPID AMAR DANCE WAS LONGER Than THE SHOWS MAIN LEADS 

Originally posted by: sushi_anki

lol who's parents?? viewers or shaheer and soumya's parents ðŸ˜†

hahahah VIEWERSS!!! shamya ðŸ¤£
Rashu1505 thumbnail
K no chappals but i am guessing amar falling for navya
f.s.m thumbnail

@anu ,, damn true ...there ARE SO MANY scenes which CVs can get some Romantic scenes there ... BUT 😡🤢😕 ðŸ˜¡