Regarding Updates! NOTE PG 2 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

That is what I have suggested to Jazz .Let me open a Show chat thread or even Star Of The Day  and Bhalla can do the updates , I am Ok about that ...

guruji..to discuss in chat thread or sotd..i need the brief update..like sharon says..hard to read through whole scenes..i like short brief ones..i think both bhalla and u should continue..brief update for people like me and long one's for people who want the whole show..from bhalla..😳..i think this is just fine as it is😳
Both me and Bhalla have Pmed each other , it seems that we both want it to stay this way only , now if it is Ok with the mods then we will stay this way ..

NOTE: After speaking to both Tanya and Bhalla...we have decided to keep things as is...which means that Tanya will do her Brief Highlights and then later when Bhalla has time...he will do the detailed updates...neither Bhalla or Tanay feel neglected/ignored so we as the DT are ok with this decision. So you will still be getting TWO UPDATEA DAILY! (Brief and Detailed).

PR Dev Team
Thank you DT for allowing both the threads to continue.

As pointed out by some members, EDT doesn't feel like a place which is welcome to everyone so having Tanya di's brief update where people who are not so into the show, or feel strongly about any character can still keep up and participate in discussions is really good. 
I love both updates. Tanya's because her brief update gives enough info to know if the show is worth watching. I love bhalla's because it is detailed so I don't feel like I've missed a single episode. Really appreciate both for their hard work, keep it up!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by jnawaz

NOTE: After speaking to both Tanya and Bhalla...we have decided to keep things as is...which means that Tanya will do her Brief Highlights and then later when Bhalla has time...he will do the detailed updates...neither Bhalla or Tanay feel neglected/ignored so we as the DT are ok with this decision. So you will still be getting TWO UPDATEA DAILY! (Brief and Detailed).

PR Dev Team

Cool!!! No issues...I just pointed out because doing updates is not an easy job but if both are comfortable with the situation then I am happy to have two updates. My post was only to raise concern over the huge amount of efforts that they have been taking for us forum members. 

Tanya di and Bhalla...keep continuing your updates...I love them both even though the show is going ridiculous.    
Great...
i usually read both the updates but sometimes it depends on availability of time and of course a good track...so im really happy that nothings changed...and yeah thanks to bhalla and TD who are both doing a wonderful job...
I want 2 start PR Forums star of the day...
Thank you DT so much, for allowing both Tanya and Bhalla's updates to continue. I feel it's the most democratic thing to do, especially as the parties directly involved (Tanya and Bhalla), don't have a problem.
I an very happy about this decision and would like to take this opportunity to wish the entire Development Team, a very happy Christmas and a rocking New Year.