Regarding Updates! NOTE PG 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey there especially to our lovely updaters Tanya di and Bhalla, 

I think both of you do such an incredible job of doing updates. I am extremely thankful to you guys and think the rest feel the same too. 

But I have this view that since we are getting two updates, somewhere one of the updates get ignored since for us viewers the purpose gets fulfilled by one. So if you could do it on alternative basis it would prevent from anyone's efforts getting wasted. Why should there be twice the effort for the job of one. It will ease you guys a little too.

I love both you guys' updates and I don't think mine or anyone's posts would ever be able to appreciate you guys enough. 

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago
Bonnie,
Thoughtful of you to open this thread. My view is that it may be best for both Tanya and Bhalla to keep doing their separate updates as they serve different purposes.

Tanya's short updates suit people like me perfectly, as the longer ones were becoming a chore for me to read due to the terrible storylines of PR for some time now. The brevity of Tanya's updates are a great relief to me, and I'm sure many other members too.

For those who want all the details, Bhalla's updates will be good for them. In addition, when Bhalla returns to classes, his updates will once again be available very late in the day. For members like me who want to know what happened in the show early, without having to watch it, having to wait until very late in the evening (or sometimes at night), is a bit difficult.

So, if anything changes, I really hope Tanya's short updates are retained.😊
The issue is being sorted out with the members and we should have a resolution soon which we will let all the members know πŸ˜ƒ
JAZ
I have PMed you Jazz. . Please let me know what you decide .
Bonne di di πŸ˜›, even I thought the same before why two updates? but now in my opinion I think its better like this only, cause many people don't feel like going to EDT to discuss the show, so they comment in TD's thread!

Another possible solution, is that TD can open a show chat thread without the briefly updates and people who want to comment about the show, can comment there!

And nobody's effort will go neglected as well!
That is what I have suggested to Jazz .Let me open a Show chat thread or even Star Of The Day  and Bhalla can do the updates , I am Ok about that ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gremlin.

Bonne di di πŸ˜›, even I thought the same before why two updates? but now in my opinion I think its better like this only, cause many people don't feel like going to EDT to discuss the show, so they comment in TD's thread!

Another possible solution, is that TD can open a show chat thread without the briefly updates and people who want to comment about the show, can comment there!

@bold: Im one of them.Thanks to Tanya di for that thread again,  thats the only thread where i feel like posting. 
if that goes away then bye bye PR forum😭
Originally posted by gremlin.

Hi my dear Jia,πŸ€—
@bold...the problem with this suggestion is that for people like me who want to know what happened in the show early, won't get to know, as Bhalla's updates come late in the evening. Wouldn't be able to comment in any discussion thread Tanya would have if I don't know what happened in the show that day.

Also, PR is so terrible now that I can't bear to read the long updates any more. This is not Bhalla's fault. He does amazing upates. It's me who can't bear to read all the boring details.
Originally posted by Tanyaz

That is what I have suggested to Jazz .Let me open a Show chat thread or even Star Of The Day  and Bhalla can do the updates , I am Ok about that ...

Tanya,
See my above post and read my pm, then you'll see why I need your early, short updates. Pretty please.πŸ€—

Edited:
Just thought of something Tanya. If it is decided to stop your updates, would you mind pming your short updates to me (and any other member who may want it)?  That way, I would be able to properly contribute in your chat thread. I don't want to watch the show at all, and if I have to wait until late evening to read Bhalla's updates (which I really don't want to read long updates), then I wouldn't be able to contribute to your thread.😭
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
Though i liked both the updates i too felt that bhalla's update being ignored..i appreciate tanyaz quick update n bhalla's long update...its better stick to oneEdited by pesi11 - 12 years ago