Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

===AFSAR BITIYA+DAILY DISCUSSIONS CORNER===(*DDC*) (Page 3)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Shaazi dear don't worry . Evenif Pintoo already fallen for Krishna whch i think he is but then also He will not realize it . First reason he doen't believe in love n all , He is completly brat toh realize toh door ki baat hai , secondly he hav so much anger in him n he is soo stuborn , He will not realize it soo soon . So chill . Yes even i m watngg for Krishna's reacion on all dis .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaazi

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Shaazi dear don't worry . Evenif Pintoo already fallen for Krishna whch i think he is but then also He will not realize it . First reason he doen't believe in love n all , He is completly brat toh realize toh door ki baat hai , secondly he hav so much anger in him n he is soo stuborn , He will not realize it soo soon . So chill . Yes even i m watngg for Krishna's reacion on all dis .
hope so monica...and i also cant wait to see what will pinky do to win over pintuWink...i am sure she'l l not leave any stone unturned in order to woo him...and when she'll come to know that pintu actually likes krishna and has done so much for her then her and her parents reaction will be worth watchingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullensuanmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

hope so monica...and i also cant wait to see what will pinky do to win over pintuWink...i am sure she'l l not leave any stone unturned in order to woo him...and when she'll come to know that pintu actually likes krishna and has done so much for her then her and her parents reaction will be worth watchingLOL

haaa I know dear Tht will b worth watchng , AB is an excellent show , I m lovingg it soo much . Embarrassed

aashiluvskinnyshaazisuan

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
totallyyy in love with todays episode..!! kinshuk just rocked it..!! loved vidya babloo n pintoos plan..awesome episode n fantastic prishna scene..!! waited so much for todays episode n it was definitely worth it n a treat to watch..!!pintoo was at his best today..!! 

shaazisuanmoniluvskinshuk

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
today's episode was rocking specially prishna's scene...loved the way pintu was stealing glances at krishna...it was such a cute scene...can't wait to see how pintu handle those guys...hope after that he'll get in her good booksEmbarrassed

Kittya_Cullensuanmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Yes guyzz Even I lovedd lovedd 2dy's epi 2 d core . I watched d repeat also n Again I m goingg 2 watch d repeats tomm . Seriosuly Prishna were soo amazing 2dy Day Dreaming .kuch na kehke bhi kitna kuch keh diya undono ne Embarrassed . I 2 lovedd how Pintu was seeng Krishna chori Chori thru d mirror n At one point toh He couldn't resist n turns back also 2 look Krishna but Krishna catches tht n so he has 2 look away frm her . It was very sweet  scene . Shefali lal showed dis soo beautifully. n my god Kinny was mesemerizing yaar , uski aakhein 2 expressive as if telling so many thngs in just one glance Day Dreaming .Mitali looked very Preeety in saari n In tht jhumka scene when she was getting angry on herself , her look was 2 cutee n aww At tht time reaction of DBPS was soo funny , He was like Yes Yes ur mom is absolutely rght , u r really careless LOL .

omgg I juts lovedd lovedd kitali 2dy . There chem was awoosme . Don't know wht will happen when they actuallyy will fall for each other n there romance will start Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullenshaazi

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
hey anyone want to dicuss todays episodes??? Loved it btw!!! what do you all think?
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UrshP

hey anyone want to dicuss todays episodes??? Loved it btw!!! what do you all think?

Hello Urshi . I loveddd 2dy's episode . lovedd how they showed all three familes wid differnt scenario . n All Kinshuk,Mitali,Shiv were very good in acting asusual.Lovedd d Prishna scene the way they gives a last look 2 each other n In last d way Pintu sees n adores krishna n gives a sweet smile .haiii Uski Smile toh Killing hai yaar Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index