Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

===AFSAR BITIYA+DAILY DISCUSSIONS CORNER===(*DDC*) (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I m eagerly watnggg for Monday's episode .Can'tt waitt 2 see d first fight b/w Prishna .It gonna b veryy veryy interesting 2 see them fighting . They already hav Misunderstanding b/w them .n It will b worth watching 2 see them arguing . Can'tt waitt for tomm . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriaKittya_Cullen

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Yes so do I, Waiting to see what explanation Pinto gives for meddling?

I guess he will say that she is selfish since she took the gift of his brothers genoristy by going free to coching classes and now when his brother could benifit from her hard work and make a nmae for the choching she is ditching him!

Well still I would love to see what he is going to say to her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

I guess he will say that she is selfish since she took the gift of his brothers genoristy by going free to coching classes and now when his brother could benifit from her hard work and make a nmae for the choching she is ditching him!

yup I also think tht He will 1st shout at her n then will say tht He did so much for her but if then also she thinks tht he is wrong then he doesn't care abt her anymore n now he don't care whatzz gonna happen wid her in future.It may also happen tht He will just maker her shut by saying " BAS" n then He will not answer her abt anythng n will simply go frm there . Whtever it is but Surely It gonna b veryy veryy exciting 2 see these two. Lovv them very much Embarrassed

azuriaKittya_Cullen

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by azuria

yup I also think tht He will 1st shout at her n then will say tht He did so much for her but if then also she thinks tht he is wrong then he doesn't care abt her anymore n now he don't care whatzz gonna happen wid her in future.It may also happen tht He will just maker her shut by saying " BAS" n then He will not answer her abt anythng n will simply go frm there . Whtever it is but Surely It gonna b veryy veryy exciting 2 see these two. Lovv them very much Embarrassed

The other possibility is that he may take her fathers side and say that she is breaking her fathers heart by agreeing to the marriage and that if she actually becoms a BDO then she will be abel to help her father financially and get her sister married without herself getting marrid and at least she should sit in the exams even if she is planning to get married. Since the exam is now and the marriage is later.

Ireally hope that she listen to him and gives the exam despite agreeing to get married.

Kittya_Cullenmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Lovedd Prishna's fight 2dy Both were soo angry wid each other . Dono ke mann mein ek doosre ke liye Misunderstanding bhari padi hai . But It's soo interesting 2 see Prishna fighting . baraabar ki takaar hai LOLWink .haaa loved d way Pintoo says "Arre oye RAJDHANI EXPRESS hum toh soce the tum yahan hamein thank u bolne aayi ho ki hum tumara carreer bachaye par tum toh humhipe dhaaye Dhaaye Goli chala rahi ho" ROFL .The way Kinshuk delivered dis dialogue was superb . I was laughng soo much LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Lovedd Prishna's fight 2dy Both were soo angry wid each other . Dono ke mann mein ek doosre ke liye Misunderstanding bhari padi hai . But It's soo interesting 2 see Prishna fighting . baraabar ki takaar hai LOLWink .haaa loved d way Pintoo says "Arre oye RAJDHANI EXPRESS hum toh soce the tum yahan hamein thank u bolne aayi ho ki hum tumara carreer bachaye par tum toh humhipe dhaaye Dhaaye Goli chala rahi ho" ROFL .The way Kinshuk delivered dis dialogue was superb . I was laughng soo much LOL
i aslo loved their fight...but i dont understand why pinto is taking so much interset in krishna?i think he started liking her way too early

Kittya_Cullenmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

i aslo loved their fight...but i dont understand why pinto is taking so much interset in krishna?i think he started liking her way too early

Dear Pintoo is taking interest in Krishna becozz now It's become his zid 2 not let Krishna quitting her stdies . Ab baat uski izzaat pe aagayi hai . He will do anythng but will not let Krishna quit her studies. Upar se becozz of Krishna he lost d bet 1st time , So he wants 2 correct it . n Yes he had already stared liking Krishna or shld say he already loves Krishna unknowingly becozz after getting so much insulted He would hav left Krishna alone wid her life but He is interfering in it again n again .Yeh toh pyaar hi hua . but I m lovingg it very much . n can'tt waittt for tomm .DBPS gonna rockk tomm as well Wink

Kittya_Cullenshaazi

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaazi

Dear Pintoo is taking interest in Krishna becozz now It's become his zid 2 not let Krishna quitting her stdies . Ab baat uski izzaat pe aagayi hai . He will do anythng but will not let Krishna quit her studies. Upar se becozz of Krishna he lost d bet 1st time , So he wants 2 correct it . n Yes he had already stared liking Krishna or shld say he already loves Krishna unknowingly becozz after getting so much insulted He would hav left Krishna alone wid her life but He is interfering in it again n again .Yeh toh pyaar hi hua . but I m lovingg it very much . n can'tt waittt for tomm .DBPS gonna rockk tomm as well Wink
if he already likes krishna then i dont want him to realize his feelings for her so soon...cv's should develop their love track gradually...cant wait to see how pinky will react when she'll come to know what all pintu is doing for krishnaWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenParulRatiShivimoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index