Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
today's episode was rocking specially prishna's scene...loved the way pintu was stealing glances at krishna...it was such a cute scene...can't wait to see how pintu handle those guys...hope after that he'll get in her good books😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes guyzz Even I lovedd lovedd 2dy's epi 2 d core . I watched d repeat also n Again I m goingg 2 watch d repeats tomm . Seriosuly Prishna were soo amazing 2dy πŸ˜ .kuch na kehke bhi kitna kuch keh diya undono ne πŸ˜³ . I 2 lovedd how Pintu was seeng Krishna chori Chori thru d mirror n At one point toh He couldn't resist n turns back also 2 look Krishna but Krishna catches tht n so he has 2 look away frm her . It was very sweet  scene . Shefali lal showed dis soo beautifully. n my god Kinny was mesemerizing yaar , uski aakhein 2 expressive as if telling so many thngs in just one glance πŸ˜ .Mitali looked very Preeety in saari n In tht jhumka scene when she was getting angry on herself , her look was 2 cutee n aww At tht time reaction of DBPS was soo funny , He was like Yes Yes ur mom is absolutely rght , u r really careless πŸ˜† .

omgg I juts lovedd lovedd kitali 2dy . There chem was awoosme . Don't know wht will happen when they actuallyy will fall for each other n there romance will start πŸ˜³
-Ursh- thumbnail
hey anyone want to dicuss todays episodes??? Loved it btw!!! what do you all think?
Originally posted by: UrshP

hey anyone want to dicuss todays episodes??? Loved it btw!!! what do you all think?

Hello Urshi . I loveddd 2dy's episode . lovedd how they showed all three familes wid differnt scenario . n All Kinshuk,Mitali,Shiv were very good in acting asusual.Lovedd d Prishna scene the way they gives a last look 2 each other n In last d way Pintu sees n adores krishna n gives a sweet smile .haiii Uski Smile toh Killing hai yaar πŸ˜³
-Ursh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hello Urshi . I loveddd 2dy's episode . lovedd how they showed all three familes wid differnt scenario . n All Kinshuk,Mitali,Shiv were very good in acting asusual.Lovedd d Prishna scene the way they gives a last look 2 each other n In last d way Pintu sees n adores krishna n gives a sweet smile .haiii Uski Smile toh Killing hai yaar😳

YES his smile is Arwww lovelyyy! :D your so right about that! the CVs actually showed the three families it was great. PINKY did great. (Shiv I mean)

The best part is the precappp! the way our Pintu shouts BAS!!!!😍OMG so many hours to go!!!!

another note. I just fiqured out how to set on my homepage how to show signatures So I saw yr yours they are great. i want to try and make that too :D
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
Sorry for late reply Urshi I went for dinner .

oh BAS toh is his Pet and Fav word yaar , He always starts his anger by saying BAS ,He  looks so so hott in his Anger n when he says BAS OMGG I seriously can't tell How much hott n handsome he looks 😍

Oh U can use my siggies whch i m using If u want to . Lovee Kinshuk and Kinrul very very much 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sorry for late reply Urshi I went for dinner .

oh BAS toh is his Pet and Fav word yaar , He always starts his anger by saying BAS ,He looks so so hott in his Anger n when he says BAS OMGG I seriously can't tell How much hott n handsome he looks 😍

Oh U can use my siggies whch i m using If u want to . Lovee Kinshuk and Kinrul very very much 😳

no worries Moni! Yes I know he look hottt! well the siggie situation I tried uploading them and it doesn't work. I think it is because I have a MAC. I can't copy and paste the URL of a siggie Its frustrating so I think Iam gunna give up on that now. I also posted in HELP Desk see if any one can help me there.