===AFSAR BITIYA+DAILY DISCUSSIONS CORNER===(*DDC*)

Posted: 12 years ago
WELCOME TO THE AFSAR BITIYA DAILY DISCUSSIONS CORNER AKA *DDC*!!!!

Hello everybody! I'm Kittya. No I'm not a forum administrator, I'm just a friend trying to make things easier for the Afsar Bitiya team. This thread has been opened to allow us to come and share our views on the various scenes portrayed in the show. Feel free to come everyday, meet our other members. Tease, joke, debate, no problemsπŸ˜†! Just remember, NO BASHING!!πŸ₯±
Hi Kittya,
I'm Sharon. We haven't interacted on the PR forum, though I see you posting there. I'm happy to see this thread and look forward to some lively and hearty discussions on AB.

All the actors are new to me, so everything and everyone in this show will be a fresh start for me. Looking forward to talking about the show. Some interesting characters are already emerging and I can tell there will be lots of fun watching the show.

Read the update and am happy that Krishna didn't get into any trouble for not having the money to pay for the papers, and that the papers were found in time to prevent more trouble for her. Having only one brother (Ravi, I believe), I find he should be supportive of his sisters, especially Krishna at this time.

THE SHOW BEGAN AIRING ON THE 19TH OF DECEMBER.

So far, the story has portrayed a diligent, simple, studious young woman who is determinded and ambitous. She hopes to become a BDO and help her father with his responsibilities. Krishna never leaves an opportunity to study or concentrate on matters that will further her to the coveted end result. Due to financial constraints we do unfortunately see many stumbling blocks. 

Krishna (the lead) has two sisters and a brother. They have shown the three sisters share an extremely close bond. Love is rampant between these three and their unassuming father (Vidyapathi ji). We do know that Vid ji waas unable to complete his education because his family was under heavy financial constraints. He desires that his children, especially his daughters, do not face such circumstances.

Of the three sisters, the youngest Chanchal, is extremely intelligent. Being the baby of the family she is also mischievous, and a very quick thinker. We know this because of the manner in which she almost out smarted her chacha and chachi (Pinky's parents).

Krishna's mother (Saraswati ji) has been exhibited as having regressive ideals. We see her treating her daughters a bit differently from her son, but it is evident that she loves her family.

Krishna's brother is rough in language whenever he refers to her education. He seems to be chauvanistic, but let's not form an opinion too quickly.

Pinky is the cousing of the four children, but she is as different from them as day and night. She appears to be superficial and self serving. however, we are only three episodes in, so once more, no judging.

Pinky's parents are wealthier than Krishna's family. They are displayed as people who love their daughter. Unfortunately, their love has caused them to spoil their beloved bitiya.

Pintu/Kintu not sure what his name is really supposed to be since Zee and IF have two different things, is shown with a good heart, but immature ways. His stunts on his motorbike were the sure signs of a male with a healthy ego, but a littler too careless. Basically, he is considered to be your usual good-looking boy with wild antics but good morals.

This is what I have so far on the three episodes. Don't have time to analyse all three days, plus my eyes are killing me (lost my glasses).
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 12 years ago
Originally posted by suan

Hi Kittya,
I'm Sharon. We haven't interacted on the PR forum, though I see you posting there. I'm happy to see this thread and look forward to some lively and hearty discussions on AB.

All the actors are new to me, so everything and everyone in this show will be a fresh start for me. Looking forward to talking about the show. Some interesting characters are already emerging and I can tell there will be lots of fun watching the show.

Read the update and am happy that Krishna didn't get into any trouble for not having the money to pay for the papers, and that the papers were found in time to prevent more trouble for her. Having only one brother (Ravi, I believe), I find he should be supportive of his sisters, especially Krishna at this time.

Namaste!! I have seen you too!πŸ˜ƒ I came across here on the recommendation of another PR memeber. I'm happy that I did. The storyline is quite interesting, and I look forward to the developments.

Ravi is being portrayed as a very regressive thinker. In the first episode,he is shown asking Krishna why she hasn't made up his bed as yet. I don't know if Ravi failed to notice that he has 2 hands connected to his body.πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
 Saraswati ji is also regressive in her thinking. She gives Krishna watered-down milk. But her husband and son are allowed to have full cups of milk.😑
 Not only this, the mother and son are the only two in the immediate family who have a problem with Krishna choosing to educate herself and realise her dreams. They hold fast to the concept that girls do not need to be educated. Atleast their dialogues and repeated attacks on Krishna portray this.

Well, keep coming back Sharon Di!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 12 years ago
hello guyss . I m monica , u can call me moni . 

Well Honestlyy Speaking , decided 2 watch dis show only n only for my hotiee Kinshuk Mahajan . I m his Biggg fan . Fan of his Amzingg n brilliant Acting , Fan of his Killing dashing hott looks , expressions n his eyes , his cuteee n innocent looks  n wht not So Overall Fan of everythng . n must tell He is Superb as Pintu Singh n doingg an awosome job . He is d jaan , soul of d show β­οΈ 

but except Kinshuk liked d story veryy much . It's not like Other shows , Veryy unique storyline n I m lovingg it . Lovingg Krishna's char . Watngg 2 see more of Pintu n Krishna's scenes . Last but not d least My Fav Kinash , jitna kaho kam hai . Lovingg them 2 d core . Kinshuk n Yash hav greatt Onscreen chemistry . lovingg their scenes a lott .OMGG How much DBPS is scared off his Elder Bro . Haaa I expected dis when read Kinshuk's Char Skecth but He will b soo much scared never expected dis but I m lovinggg it . as wanted Kinny 2 be a Younger Bro in a true sense πŸ˜ƒ n I m veryy Happy tht It is hapenning .

Veryy Veryy excited for tomm's epi after seeng d precap . DBPS ka Gussa My god Just Killing n 2 hottt πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

hello guyss . I m monica , u can call me moni . 

Well Honestlyy Speaking , decided 2 watch dis show only n only for my hotiee Kinshuk Mahajan . I m his Biggg fan . Fan of his Amzingg n brilliant Acting , Fan of his Killing dashing hott looks , expressions n his eyes , his cuteee n innocent looks  n wht not So Overall Fan of everythng . n must tell He is Superb as Pintu Singh n doingg an awosome job . He is d jaan , soul of d show β­οΈ 

but except Kinshuk liked d story veryy much . It's not like Other shows , Veryy unique storyline n I m lovingg it . Lovingg Krishna's char . Watngg 2 see more of Pintu n Krishna's scenes . Last but not d least My Fav Kinash , jitna kaho kam hai . Lovingg them 2 d core . Kinshuk n Yash hav greatt Onscreen chemistry . lovingg their scenes a lott .OMGG How much DBPS is scared off his Elder Bro . Haaa I expected dis when read Kinshuk's Char Skecth but He will b soo much scared never expected dis but I m lovinggg it . as wanted Kinny 2 be a Younger Bro in a true sense πŸ˜ƒ n I m veryy Happy tht It is hapenning .

Veryy Veryy excited for tomm's epi after seeng d precap . DBPS ka Gussa My god Just Killing n 2 hottt πŸ˜‰

To be honest Monica Di, I never saw him acting until today. But when I did see him, I must say I can totally understand why everyone is going all gaga over him.😳 I love his hair, and his expressions are so cute, and perfectly in sync with the role he has to play. I'm enjoying the show and him as well.πŸ˜†
Kittya_Cullen

To be honest Monica Di, I never saw him acting until today. But when I did see him, I must say I can totally understand why everyone is going all gaga over him.😳 I love his hair, and his expressions are so cute, and perfectly in sync with the role he has to play. I'm enjoying the show and him as well.

me to i've never seen him act, i like his acting, its new
Hello
I am Azuria. I am usually on BBAT forum. I am not a die hard fameinist but love strong willed feamle leads with heads on their shoulders. Thus was intrested about AB.

I was watching it from the first episode but did not located the forum so a late commer.

I feel very well sincronized with this show. I have seen these kind of things at close quaters.

Specially if a girl is dark no matter how gifted she is she is always down graded. That is why I am very happy to see a handsom boy taking notice of her against the faired and wealthy Pineky.

I like all the characters.

The family with a father loving his daughters makes it healthy for the daughters to be selfsufficient in life and demand respect from their spouses. No matter how much their brother looks down on them.

Saraswati is shown as a mother stuck in her responsibilities of marrying of her daughters. She do want the best for them and for her the best for her daughters is to be married in time and have husbands who can take care of them. She cannot think in terms of a girl working and earning on her own. For her that is a problem since that means that the parents have to look for a more educated and well stablished groom for Krishna. With more dowry.

Looking forward to in what way Pintu will make Krisha change her decision to marry to please her mother.
I m eagerly watnggg for Monday's episode .Can'tt waitt 2 see d first fight b/w Prishna .It gonna b veryy veryy interesting 2 see them fighting . They already hav Misunderstanding b/w them .n It will b worth watching 2 see them arguing . Can'tt waitt for tomm . 
Yes so do I, Waiting to see what explanation Pinto gives for meddling?

I guess he will say that she is selfish since she took the gift of his brothers genoristy by going free to coching classes and now when his brother could benifit from her hard work and make a nmae for the choching she is ditching him!

Well still I would love to see what he is going to say to her.