Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lexaxel thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tha was funny😆!!!! Esp the bit abt theory of relativity & the dupatta & gust of wind...thanks for the laughs😃
And agree with u abt the bathroom scene...I was not expecting anything much but wht they showed was like a drink without the fizz😕...I mean why bother to show it at all really👎🏼.

But yeah ASR was cute...the slip of the slung with 'towel' & card was hilarious. But otherwise it was ho hum. I guess now with lavanya's issue & khushi's engagement broken...all extra baggage is cleared and they both will get back on track again.

And we the loyal fans will complain and complain but be glued to the tvsets when it is aired😛.

ASR ke liye kya kya jhailna padta hai bhai😍
Edited by lexaxel - 12 years ago
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tina_1234

dis is crazzyyy...i still cant believe u wrote dis,,,i mean to say is u really gud at serious mature stuff ...dis in-saneness made me rofl ...nicely written

Tina, yes, I know it must have come as a shock as I always written more serious stuff for IPKKND; but don't underestimate me, you should've seen the crazy things I used to write before on other forum...😆
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
OMGG! HAAHAHAHHAHA This is amazing!
Oh man CVS need to read this. They seriously need to read this 😆
ROFL the whole thing was hilarious and again cvs just see this man...She has managed to expressed her frustration in a funny way and you guys are saved from chappals and tomatoes 😆
ROFL I can't stop laughing 🤣
the_rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: nyxx

Ohh Bristy! 🤣🤣

Only you could up with something like this. 😆
I thoroughly enjoyed this 10 times more than todays episode!!
and Im feeling exactly the same...What has gotten into our IPK CVs/Directors! 😵 They should really visit our forum!!!!!!

Fab OS as always Bristy! The eye-lock between ArHi! 🤣

Thanks Dee...but they do visit the forum, time to time, I guess..😛

At least my frustration could make you people laugh and I'm feeling really better after writing this 😉
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahaha hilarious updateEdited by meenaluma - 12 years ago
the_rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: lexaxel

Tha was funny😆!!!! Esp the bit abt theory of relativity & the dupatta & gust of wind...thanks for the laughs😃

And agree with u abt the bathroom scene...I was not expecting anything much but wht they showed was like a drink without the fizz😕...I mean why bother to show it at all really👎🏼.

But yeah ASR was cute...the slip of the slung with 'towel' & card was hilarious. But otherwise it was ho hum. I guess now with lavanya's issue & khushi's engagement broken...all extra baggage is cleared and they both will get back on track again.

And we the loyal fans will complain and complain but be glued to the tvsets when it is aired😛.

Thanks dear! I'm glad it made you laugh...

And, yes, I think your and my POV are same regarding this..😛, and I hope they'd bounce back with a bang soon..

And ofcourse, I wouldn't dream of not watching...whatever happens...😆😃

😆
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear
this was awesome👍🏼
u had me there when buaji said Hayre Nandkishore n NK responded🤣🤣🤣🤣
good work👍🏼 as always
ShiningStar17 thumbnail