India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Blooper December 21st

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
When Priya arrived there was a red bricked wall next to her door, whereas the Sharma's house seemed to be at the start of a corridor (with cream walls) with atleast 3 more flats on it (when Ram arrived came to meet and Ram Priya had a fight)

Did the society suddenly erect a wall in the corridor or the Sharma's changed the locations of their house?ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sushraiReeshAxymapricitybmm1985hin_saNaina007ash91foslaHowlarious

sushrai Groupbie
sushrai
sushrai

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I noticed that  too & was like WOW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fosla

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL Focus pple.. Focus... on Mrs. Kapoor.. nevermind the details. if you want more bloopers.. keep looking at her wedding ring.. it keeps missing from scenes to scenes.. LOL

BUT.. Priya Chickie Rocks.. so all is forgiven.. ;)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

loverayarekhab25Mithra28kavmuksash91DJ..fosla

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

When Priya arrived there was a red bricked wall next to her door, whereas the Sharma's house seemed to be at the start of a corridor (with cream walls) with atleast 3 more flats on it (when Ram arrived came to meet and Ram Priya had a fight)

Did the society suddenly erect a wall in the corridor or the Sharma's changed the locations of their house?ROFL

DJ!!!

Wow.. Finally someone I recognize is on this forum!!! N what an entry Tongue.. Pehli post mein hi galtiyan nikal rahe ho LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loverayaluvbalhDJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

ROFL ROFL Focus pple.. Focus... on Mrs. Kapoor.. nevermind the details. if you want more bloopers.. keep looking at her wedding ring.. it keeps missing from scenes to scenes.. LOL

Oh yes I noticed the ring ... I wonder if she changes the ring as per the mood between Ram and her LOL
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neet06

DJ!!!

Wow.. Finally someone I recognize is on this forum!!! N what an entry Tongue.. Pehli post mein hi galtiyan nikal rahe ho LOL

Aree kya karu ... itna slow serial hai that you don't even have to make an effort to spot the errors ...

waise good to see you here... i have been here for sometime and made some posts but this serial ... D'oh
girdharmona Goldie
girdharmona
girdharmona

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Oh yes I noticed the ring ... I wonder if she changes the ring as per the mood between Ram and her LOL
ring is not change she wear to ring in same finger.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

chak Senior Member
chak
chak

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Never mind whatever the errors are no probs v all njoy watching BALH which is tooo good with Ram aka Golu and Priya aka Sakshi who make wonderful pair and lovely to watch them mon to thurs and even during repeated telecast also...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top