Barkha will marry Rohan, I think...

rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think in the end it will be Rohan who will marry Barkha and that will be Kanha's plan as he knows Rohan's intentions and to kill two birds with one stone, he will get them married.  The only other option is for Barkha to marry and then kill hubby, rohan to pick up where barkha left off in making life hell for Radev...which will turn into a never-ending saga of taking turns being the villain betweek Rohan and Barkha.  I think it will be more interesting if they marry and then use that to make trouble. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I was expecting the same hope she get married to Rohan.sweet couple.
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But getting married to Rohan will also be a plan for Barkha because if she marries Rohan she can still try to gain Dev because afterall they would be living in the same house
Rohan and Barkha will both try to sperate RaDev so Rohan can get Radhika and Barkha can get Dev
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Somehow I don't think Rohan name will come up till now Vivek seems the victim lets see!
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bh and Rohan should get married and if the RPtian, the people do not accept Radhika then if Barkha and Rohan get married Barkha will become an RP... don't u think? 

This will protect the RP and Barkha will get one part of her "wish[es]"... 

but then again I don't want Barkha to get this right it is only Radhika's and Devs. 
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it's possible that Rohan would agree to marry Bh but on the condition that they would  join forces to ruin Radev's life.But as usual  Kanha will protect Radev's love for each other so the ending is Rohan and BH will try to kill each other because of greed , envy, and treachery.And this is their punishment ( just a figment of my imagination ). PS : this will take another 6 months , would you believe ? ( Don't take this seriously its just that I got nothing to do because of the holiday season) Advance Merry Christmas to all
laimdad thumbnail
Or it could twist a different way and their repulsion turn to attraction, one of those and they all lived happily ever after. Which is more the way the shows generally go. The ride getting there would be fun, though. He thinks he loves Radhika, she thinks she loves Dev. Classic, really. 
viprakshi thumbnail
i don't think rohan and barkha will get marry!!
Diwanii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
vivek... is so dumb... i don't think.. Barkha will marry him...  Barkha will do some NATAK.. n escape from this marriage...  for sure

but barkha wid rohan... hmmm sounds interesting...  😉
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Leave rohan alone,no matter how cute,oops evil he is ,he doesnt deserve to b punished like marrying bh :(