India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

raveena kidnapped! (Page 2)

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
ya some one texted to rohit wakeup dumbeena ka mehndi hogaya abhi bhi kuch karega ki nahi may be the two guyz with him said to him we will be there come we go to nisha apartment toh bacha chalagaya. hurray no need for cctv bacha bada hogaya openly does kidnap in daylight that too in crowded place. did he find his fav chocolate hai ya in nisha apartment gave expression like a baby gets happy when sees his fav toy or fav food LOL yeh takralka namoonas ko dekhe mere andar ka johnylever bahar aajata hai kya karoo guyz aadat se majboor Wink thanks to takral gang for dumbeena n sometimes sinal(funny) & for dumbb tracks for making me laugh n stress free n finally healthy.credits to them.
on serious note he might find knife.did he kill her or wat Confused becos kunal has to pay loans taken in office for shipla mrg. so more work for kunal hurray vineetcase,richa case, rohit case. becos of takral gang in very short time kunal pays his loan n becomes billionaire n takral bikaari becos of court cases of his kids. Smile  becos kunal only lawyer in city ,so no option he only takes takral side cases LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.-Rani

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by shumi.

wooo...as i was telling from the day one my sweetu kidnapped raveena...Dancing

hope to see my sweetu as tere naam salmaanDay Dreaming

I have to give it to you shumiClap. After seeing someone (Rohit) in such a bad light or seeing someone so villainous, you can still like him. It's like someone being witcha's fanLOLLOLLOL, a little difficult to digestShocked. However, I am sure eventually Rohit will get caught and punished and Dumbeena will marry Vikram as it's always the good guys get the girls at the end.
 LOL...u know what i am a girl who like guys with bit negativity...my sweetuTongue...i am not impressed with goody goody guys...for me they are like gay...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

I was reading the LU and the minute I read... Raveena kidnapped mere ko aapki yaad aayi.. you had mentioned this in one of your earlier posts!!

shumi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Iamrani

I have to give it to you shumiClap. After seeing someone (Rohit) in such a bad light or seeing someone so villainous, you can still like him. It's like someone being witcha's fanLOLLOLLOL, a little difficult to digestShocked. However, I am sure eventually Rohit will get caught and punished and Dumbeena will marry Vikram as it's always the good guys get the girls at the end.
 LOL...u know what i am a girl who like guys with bit negativity...my sweetuTongue...i am not impressed with goody goody guys...for me they are like gay...LOL
 .ROFLROFLROFL

shumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

I was reading the LU and the minute I read... Raveena kidnapped mere ko aapki yaad aayi.. you had mentioned this in one of your earlier posts!!

hai na!Big smile...see ...mai sweetu kay baare mai kithna jaan thi hunDancing
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

.ROFLROFLROFL[/QUOTE]

ye lo ...kar lo baath...ROFL..iss mai ROFL  kar ne ki kya baath hai...?ROFL...waise aap ka kya iraada hai about goody goody guys...haan..?Wink
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

hai na!Big smile...see ...mai sweetu kay baare mai kithna jaan thi hunDancing
Jaante hi hoge... aap bhi toh sweetu hi ho! LOL Vaise agar aapka Sweetu vala prediction true ho gaya hai.. toh aapke FF bhi sach honge kya?

shumi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

.ROFLROFLROFL

ye lo ...kar lo baath...ROFL..iss mai ROFL  kar ne ki kya baath hai...?ROFL...waise aap ka kya iraada hai about goody goody guys...haan..?Wink
[/QUOTE]  Mere hisaab se... Good is an adjective which can never be used for Guys! ROFL

Go to top