shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wooo...as i was telling from the day one my sweetu kidnapped raveena...

hope to see my sweetu as tere naam salmaan😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh sibling duo doosronko (especially viwersko) pagal kardenge😡

Btw where were you shumi,forum pgs are not all moving in your abscence.😃
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shumi.

wooo...as i was telling from the day one my sweetu kidnapped raveena...

hope to see my sweetu as tere naam salmaan😍

I have to give it to you shumi👏. After seeing someone (Rohit) in such a bad light or seeing someone so villainous, you can still like him. It's like someone being witcha's fan😆😆😆, a little difficult to digest😲. However, I am sure eventually Rohit will get caught and punished and Dumbeena will marry Vikram as it's always the good guys get the girls at the end.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

I have to give it to you shumi👏. After seeing someone (Rohit) in such a bad light or seeing someone so villainous, you can still like him. It's like someone being witcha's fan😆😆😆, a little difficult to digest😲. However, I am sure eventually Rohit will get caught and punished and Dumbeena will marry Vikram as it's always the good guys get the girls at the end.

Rohit is just making his own,that too perfect preparations to go into jail soon and remain there forever😉😆 so that his dad  need not  put in any effort to get him out😛
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Rohit will get caught and punished and Dumbeena will marry Vikram as it's always the good guys get the girls at the end.
Rohit is just making his own,that too perfect preparations to go into jail soon and remain there forever😉😆 so that his dad  need not  put in any effort to get him out😛

Yep, he is digging his own grave. He seemes to be brainless to me. I mean no matter how much his dad tried to warn him or Siddhi or the cops, he doesn't seem to get that what he is doing is incredibly stupid and can put him away for good. He comes across as mentally challenged to me as he never gets anything like a braindead person.

Thakaral himself said it one day "Mere bachcho mein hi manufacturing defects hai"🤣🤣. Witcha and Rohit do seem to be defective pieces🤣🤣.🤣🤣.
-sahasra- thumbnail

Yep, he is digging his own grave. He seemes to be brainless to me. I mean no matter how much his dad tried to warn him or Siddhi or the cops, he doesn't seem to get that what he is doing is incredibly stupid and can put him away for good. He comes across as mentally challenged to me as he never gets anything like a braindead person.

Thakaral himself said it one day "Mere bachcho mein hi manufacturing defects hai"🤣🤣. Witcha and Rohit do seem to be defective pieces🤣🤣.🤣🤣.

🤣🤣🤣Yeh defective pieces ko Thakral ke behtar kaun jaan sakte hai😆

Being a prime suspect if something happens to Raveena,he has chosen to kidnap herWahan behen kisi stupid plan ki false success ko leke excite horahi hai.Hope sibling duo ko zor ka jhatka ek saath lagega aur Thakral ko double vaat😆

I wonder what he saw in Nisha's apartment😕
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
 🤣🤣🤣Yeh defective pieces ko Thakral ke behtar kaun jaan sakte hai😆

Being a prime suspect if something happens to Raveena,he has chosen to kidnap herWahan behen kisi stupid plan ki false success ko leke excite horahi hai.Hope sibling duo ko zor ka jhatka ek saath lagega aur Thakral ko double vaat😆

I wonder what he saw in Nisha's apartment😕
[/QUOTE]

Poor Nisha. I feel bad for her and so angry at Dumbeena as she didn't even let Nisha tell Kunal about Rohit's true colors. Yoiu know what Dumbeena is getting what she deserves. Hope she ends with the psychopath Rohit as she doesn't deserve a nice guy like Vikram

At Siddhi's advice, had Dumbeena told Vikram the truth, Vikram would have protected her today, but no why would she do anything inteligent after all she is Dumbeena. Rohit and Dumbeena are ram milaye jodi ek criminal and Jhoothi🤣🤣🤣. 
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Yeh sibling duo doosronko (especially viwersko) pagal kardenge😡...lol...for sure ritcha makes us go crazy but not my sweetu haan...😛 😃...duo mai u can take vineet teek hai😉

Btw where were you shumi,forum pgs are not all moving in your abscence.😃...i know yaar for the past four 5 days i am very very busy...can't even up date my weekend ff and don't find time to read others ff

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya some one texted to rohit wakeup dumbeena ka mehndi hogaya abhi bhi kuch karega ki nahi may be the two guyz with him said to him we will be there come we go to nisha apartment toh bacha chalagaya. hurray no need for cctv bacha bada hogaya openly does kidnap in daylight that too in crowded place. did he find his fav chocolate hai ya in nisha apartment gave expression like a baby gets happy when sees his fav toy or fav food 😆 yeh takralka namoonas ko dekhe mere andar ka johnylever bahar aajata hai kya karoo guyz aadat se majboor 😉 thanks to takral gang for dumbeena n sometimes sinal(funny) & for dumbb tracks for making me laugh n stress free n finally healthy.credits to them.
on serious note he might find knife.did he kill her or wat 😕 becos kunal has to pay loans taken in office for shipla mrg. so more work for kunal hurray vineetcase,richa case, rohit case. becos of takral gang in very short time kunal pays his loan n becomes billionaire n takral bikaari becos of court cases of his kids. 😊  becos kunal only lawyer in city ,so no option he only takes takral side cases 😆
shumi. thumbnail

😆...u know what i am a girl who like guys with bit negativity...my sweetu😛...i am not impressed with goody goody guys...for me they are like gay...😆