hope to see my sweetu as tere naam salmaanDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Yeh sibling duo doosronko (especially viwersko) pagal kardengeAngry

Btw where were you shumi,forum pgs are not all moving in your abscence.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

wooo...as i was telling from the day one my sweetu kidnapped raveena...Dancing

I have to give it to you shumiClap. After seeing someone (Rohit) in such a bad light or seeing someone so villainous, you can still like him. It's like someone being witcha's fanLOLLOLLOL, a little difficult to digestShocked. However, I am sure eventually Rohit will get caught and punished and Dumbeena will marry Vikram as it's always the good guys get the girls at the end.

Edited by Iamrani - 21 December 2011 at 12:52pm

-sahasra-shumi.

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by shumi.

wooo...as i was telling from the day one my sweetu kidnapped raveena...Dancing

I have to give it to you shumiClap. After seeing someone (Rohit) in such a bad light or seeing someone so villainous, you can still like him. It's like someone being witcha's fanLOLLOLLOL, a little difficult to digestShocked. However, I am sure eventually Rohit will get caught and punished and Dumbeena will marry Vikram as it's always the good guys get the girls at the end.
Rohit is just making his own,that too perfect preparations to go into jail soon and remain there foreverWinkLOL so that his dad  need not  put in any effort to get him outTongue

Edited by -sahasra- - 21 December 2011 at 12:58pm

shumi.-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Rohit will get caught and punished and Dumbeena will marry Vikram as it's always the good guys get the girls at the end.
[/QUOTE]Rohit is just making his own,that too perfect preparations to go into jail soon and remain there foreverWinkLOL so that his dad  need not  put in any effort to get him outTongue
[/QUOTE]

Yep, he is digging his own grave. He seemes to be brainless to me. I mean no matter how much his dad tried to warn him or Siddhi or the cops, he doesn't seem to get that what he is doing is incredibly stupid and can put him away for good. He comes across as mentally challenged to me as he never gets anything like a braindead person.

Thakaral himself said it one day "Mere bachcho mein hi manufacturing defects hai"ROFLROFL. Witcha and Rohit do seem to be defective piecesROFLROFL.ROFLROFL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sifar-sahasra-shumi.-Rojaa-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Yep, he is digging his own grave. He seemes to be brainless to me. I mean no matter how much his dad tried to warn him or Siddhi or the cops, he doesn't seem to get that what he is doing is incredibly stupid and can put him away for good. He comes across as mentally challenged to me as he never gets anything like a braindead person.

Thakaral himself said it one day "Mere bachcho mein hi manufacturing defects hai"ROFLROFL. Witcha and Rohit do seem to be defective piecesROFLROFL.ROFLROFL.
ROFLROFLROFLYeh defective pieces ko Thakral ke behtar kaun jaan sakte haiLOL

Being a prime suspect if something happens to Raveena,he has chosen to kidnap herOuchWahan behen kisi stupid plan ki false success ko leke excite horahi hai.Hope sibling duo ko zor ka jhatka ek saath lagega aur Thakral ko double vaatLOL

I wonder what he saw in Nisha's apartmentConfused

Edited by -sahasra- - 21 December 2011 at 1:17pm

shumi.-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
 ROFLROFLROFLYeh defective pieces ko Thakral ke behtar kaun jaan sakte haiLOL

Being a prime suspect if something happens to Raveena,he has chosen to kidnap herOuchWahan behen kisi stupid plan ki false success ko leke excite horahi hai.Hope sibling duo ko zor ka jhatka ek saath lagega aur Thakral ko double vaatLOL

I wonder what he saw in Nisha's apartmentConfused
[/QUOTE]

Poor Nisha. I feel bad for her and so angry at Dumbeena as she didn't even let Nisha tell Kunal about Rohit's true colors. Yoiu know what Dumbeena is getting what she deserves. Hope she ends with the psychopath Rohit as she doesn't deserve a nice guy like Vikram

At Siddhi's advice, had Dumbeena told Vikram the truth, Vikram would have protected her today, but no why would she do anything inteligent after all she is Dumbeena. Rohit and Dumbeena are ram milaye jodi ek criminal and JhoothiROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Iamrani - 21 December 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Yeh sibling duo doosronko (especially viwersko) pagal kardengeAngry...lol...for sure ritcha makes us go crazy but not my sweetu haan...Tongue Big smile...duo mai u can take vineet teek haiWink

Btw where were you shumi,forum pgs are not all moving in your abscence.Big smile...i know yaar for the past four 5 days i am very very busy...can't even up date my weekend ff and don't find time to read others ffOuch

Edited by shumi. - 21 December 2011 at 3:33pm

Go to top